GA-DE make-up presenters jacket

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember them not my thing , I worked with someone whose neighbour had a few!

Funnily Indigo Moon has come up on my EBay “items you might be interested in” today - who said Big Brother isn’t watching?
Just before this lockdown I had started seeing them appear in charity shops, mostly in excellent condition, I guess there was a lot of impulse buys with that range.

Who remembers Indigo Moon jackets ?
I bought one and my dear hubby took one look and said I looked like a hippy. I sent it back. It was silk and well made.
I have a velvet burn out shawl from Jennifer Kirks daughter's range. Well made and looks as good as it did when I bought it years ago.

My sister bought a IM jacket and wore it a lot to small theatre type venues where you wanted to be a bit dressed up but not looking too fussy.

I bought this one in the link below ages ago and used it in the evenings on holiday. It`s really nice and if you click on the top photo it shows a mini movie clip and you`ll see it has more sparkle than the still photos shows. It`s down to £12 in the sale but only 2 sizes available but I actually bought a size down from my usual.
great for those nights out that I'm not going on.

Latest posts

Back