Gatineau Christmas TSV 1/12/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So Gatineau have usurped the Elemis crown for THE TSV selling spot in the run up to Christmas. It had better be good, as they'll have over 100k units to shift:cheeky:

My word that's a lots of hand cream!

Ideal for someone with large hands!

brother lee love.jpg

Got the last TSV with handcream and only one third through it and this TSV has got more lip care so its a no from me. Lovely hand cream but you can only use so much.

Well thats my mind up on one thing, I won't be ordering it !

Holding out for some interesting kits instead that weekend :)

It's £59.88 and 4 ep

Postage will be a minimum of £5.95, so its almost £66.00 for a Christmas TSV.
Am I the only one that thinks it's bleeding expensive?

And don't get me started on the subject of when AY starts presenting it either.
I can see/hear it now.

AY - If you were to buy the same amount of hand cream in the smaller tubes, it would cost you ONE BILLION DOLLARS (In her best Dr Evil voice).
So predictable.

On the email from the Beauty Room it says TSV is worth over £263.00.

Jesus how the heck is 4 products worth £263!!! The moisturiser is only 30mls which isn't a full size, the night elixir is only 15mls and the lip product is 10mls, yes the hand cream is a supersize but the mark up on Gatineau and a lot of the beauty brands is ridiculous.

I am seriously not impressed with the TSV.. and yes, I thought the same, with the P&P, its getting a tad expensive for 10 yrs supply of hand cream :)

I am a gatineau girl as well, but will buy one of the collections instead as I need some moisturiser etc. I always look forward to the xmas TSV. Oh well !

Jesus how the heck is 4 products worth £263!!! The moisturiser is only 30mls which isn't a full size, the night elixir is only 15mls and the lip product is 10mls, yes the hand cream is a supersize but the mark up on Gatineau and a lot of the beauty brands is ridiculous.

I could not understand this value either so checked online. If they say the hand cream is worth six small ones (or in their favourite new phrase is just shy of six, which it is not as it comes to 400ml not 450 ml) that totals £93. The elixir is £45 and the lip stuff £28. Allowing £50 pro rata on the cream, that is a total of £216. The age benefit stuff is really expensive IMHO and I did not get anything extra from the elixir when it was in the last AB TSV so deffo will not bother with this. The large hand team is priced on Q at about £35 I believe but is on wait list. I would buy that as it is a good price for that size. I checked some of this on John Lewis website. I did not realise they sold Gatineau, thought it was a Q exclusive.

PS if you substitute their 400ml price, the value is £158.

Last edited:
I could not understand this value either so checked online. If they say the hand cream is worth six small ones (or in their favourite new phrase is just shy of six, which it is not as it comes to 400ml not 450 ml) that totals £93. The elixir is £45 and the lip stuff £28. Allowing £50 pro rata on the cream, that is a total of £216. The age benefit stuff is really expensive IMHO and I did not get anything extra from the elixir when it was in the last AB TSV so deffo will not bother with this. The large hand team is priced on Q at about £35 I believe but is on wait list. I would buy that as it is a good price for that size. I checked some of this on John Lewis website. I did not realise they sold Gatineau, thought it was a Q exclusive.

PS if you substitute their 400ml price, the value is £158.

I noticed the Night elixir is £90 alone for 15mls !!! who could possibly afford to use that on a regular basis, I suspect they will use this a selling tactic during the TSV shows , just shows the mark up on the products if they can afford to put a £90 product with 3 other products for £60.

I think the elixir is £90 for 30ml, £45 for 15ml. I can remember the large one being in the TSV and Andrew giving the higher price for it. I did not think AB was any better than melatogenine but hugely more expensive.

Yes, just rechecked on beauty room site.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back