Awaiting A Delivery In Time For Christmas…

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Notice QVC are quoting:
Last Minute Shopper? No problem!
Order by 8pm on 20th December and get them in time for Christmas.

Just being nosey and wondering are you awaiting an outstanding delivery?
A TSV delivery that’s close to the cut off point?
A replacement item awaiting dispatch?
An item lost in transit?
An order placed earlier on advance delivery and not showing as dispatched as yet?
An item that has been ordered to an alternative address and not received as yet?

I’m waiting from nothing from anywhere. I wouldn’t risk ordering anything now because of all the hold ups. My last order arrived a couple of weeks ago so everything is already wrapped and ready for Christmas.

I just logged in to CANCEL an AO order that should have been sent last week, but it is now "in process". GRRRRR

That doesn’t guarantee it’ll arrive in time. Not with QVC anyway. I hope you do get it before Christmas though.

I managed to get through today after 25 minutes of blaring music. I wouldn't mind that too much if it was continuous, but it was interrupted every 30 seconds or so by a voice apologising for the delay, and as I was doing other things, every time I heard the voice I had to rush back to the phone thinking they had answered.

I expected the usual "it is in process now so there's nothing we can do" but instead they did say they would do everything they could to stop the order going out. If they delivered it, I could refuse delivery.

Then I pointed out that my last 1/2 dozen Hermes deliveries had just been left on the doorstep without even a ring on the bell. They said that if that happened, they would arrange for a free collection.

I was looking forward to it but by the time I get it, it will be too late, I will have gone to OH's for Christmas. And then I will have to find somewhere to store it until next year.

And it is a bit of a frivolous item too ;)

I’ve been waiting for a Hermes delivery which as been in transit for the past 10 days. Still, the postage wasn’t extra, albeit it is included in the overall price, which makes it a little easier to swallow rather than Q’s poor delivery which you have paid through the nose for the pleasure.

I did an order 2 weeks ago on the Superdrug website. It gave an expected delivery date for the 10th. Nothing arrived so I contacted Superdrug`s online chat and they said the order was probably missing or stolen. She re sent the order straight away by 48 hour tracked and it arrived today. I hope whoever took the first order is enjoying Mr V`s shaving foam, razor blades, denture fixative and toothbrushes. I bet they were hoping for an expensive bottle of perfume or gift sets.

Notice QVC are quoting:
Last Minute Shopper? No problem!
Order by 8pm on 20th December and get them in time for Christmas.

Just being nosey and wondering are you awaiting an outstanding delivery?
A TSV delivery that’s close to the cut off point?
A replacement item awaiting dispatch?
An item lost in transit?
An order placed earlier on advance delivery and not showing as dispatched as yet?
An item that has been ordered to an alternative address and not received as yet?
I returned a order 10 days ago. Still no refund. Still my box hasn't been opened and processed.

Latest posts

Back