Gatineau TSV 28/11/21

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Apparently its a 7 Piece Age Benefit Collection

Dame Fondacox

I do like the Age Benefit range. That said, I've got two eye creams unopened plus the one currently in use...

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Gatineau 7 Piece Collection TSV 28/11/21

200ml Therapie Purete Foaming Cleanser RRP £36 + post
75ml Hydra Aura Eclat De Soie Water Cream RRP £48 + post
30ml Age Benefit Essential Overnight Elixir RRP £90 + post
30ml Age Benefit Cream RRP £62 + post
10ml DefiLift Revolumising Lip Care RRP £30 + post
400ml Therapie Corps Energisante Shower Gelee RRP £29 + post
400ml Vitamina Anti Ageing Hand Cream RRP £41 + post

Total RRP £336 + post

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 112
  • Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 123

Kedivarim

Thank you for the Gatineau info, it looks fab

Mazza

VIP Shopper
I’m quite disappointed by this really. I don’t need the cleanser, or the shower gel even though it is very nice, or the hand cream which is not one of my faves but OK for the daytime. I don’t know what the eclat de soie water cream is likely to be for, is it a modernised gommage? I don’t mind the other 3! ☹️

Toril

VIP Shopper
I’m hoping for some tempting easy payments in this as my mom has “hinted” she wants it for Christmas 🤣😂

Unless I’m mistaken, they have been offering 2EZPays on all TSVs recently, so that might still include the Gatineau TSV.

Sazza

Staff member
I’m hoping for some tempting easy payments in this as my mom has “hinted” she wants it for Christmas 🤣😂
Andrew has said on Facebook there will be easy pay and goes on pre sale on 26th.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
I’m quite disappointed by this really. I don’t need the cleanser, or the shower gel even though it is very nice, or the hand cream which is not one of my faves but OK for the daytime. I don’t know what the eclat de soie water cream is likely to be for, is it a modernised gommage? I don’t mind the other 3! ☹️
water cream is https://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-Hydra-Aura-Eclat-De-Soie-Water-Cream-75ml.product.243641.html?sc=SRCH

also you can use the hand cream as a lifting & firming neck & dec cream from some people i know

Dame Fondacox

water cream is https://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-Hydra-Aura-Eclat-De-Soie-Water-Cream-75ml.product.243641.html?sc=SRCH

also you can use the hand cream as a lifting & firming neck & dec cream from some people i know
That may have just sold it to me. I tend to keep handcreams in the bedside cabinet draw and the 400ml is too big for that. I've got several others in the stash and I'd never get through a 400ml size without another use for it. I like the look of the water cream too.

candycane

Sorry, Gatineau just doesn't do anything for me and I've chucked some of their products away (more money in the bin). Not even interested.

CC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digilearningseo
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks