gems......pleassssssssse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suzyglam

Registered Shopper
I just wished they would show the clarity/colour of diamonds on the screen! It took me 3 calls and 2 emails to find one out the other day. How can you buy diamonds without the basics?

I know its ridiculous they have the info on their systems so why not but them on screen!
They must have lost so many sales espesically with the new 18k higher end pieces, i know i certainly wouldn't part with my cash unless i new exactly what i was buying!

Yes, exactly, what maddens me even more are the presenters, how theyl say 'this diamond is excellent' or the diamonds in this piece are so clear' then u find out they are in fact i colour and i clarity!

White diamonds......

Yes, exactly, what maddens me even more are the presenters, how theyl say 'this diamond is excellent' or the diamonds in this piece are so clear' then u find out they are in fact i colour and i clarity!

....not to mention highly included and milky!! mysmilie_1476

So many of them, particularly in 9k gold, have been very disappointing irl. :eek:

They do it intentionally, IMO, knowing full well that if they were to explain the diamond grading system and give the exact details of the item's grading they would have to drop the prices a more realistic level. I believe their diamonds are mostly I1, I2 or even I3 and colour grade F through to H. I believe this as they are usually quick to mention when they are showing S1 diamonds...although I've never heard them mention the colour grade on any of their diamonds. When I first bought jewellery off the television they used to talk about 'graded' diamonds like I1 to 3 was a good thing! Now I know better I have never bought diamonds without knowing their grade and won't settle for anything less than S1. Gems TV are not being fair to their customers by keeping that information from them during presentations, IMO. :12:

they used to be very good on giving you the info but have slacked off this last year

Latest posts

Back