General Banter and Random Musings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So what items do we (1) think they'll sell and (2) would like then to sell?

As a starter, from the seenontv.co.uk web site, these are on there currently:
- Hamilton Beach
- Vostok Europe & Christophe Duchamp
- Piranha
- Spin mop
- Laundry dryer
etc., etc.

Personally I'd like to see tv's, fire tv sticks, roku, tablets, chromebooks, laptops, wireless cams.
But that's just me.

From the promos they look quite a polished outfit. I do like Tim Britton as a presenter, so immediately I am positive when I see him. And at least they have a decent watch brand with Vostok Europe to sell. As I said previously, the picture quality is very good, and there has been some obvious work done in how they present themselves to the public - unlike the idiots in the broom cupboard. But I fail to see where they are going to capture a new market enough to sustain them in what is now an essentially dying market of retail.

From the promos they look quite a polished outfit. I do like Tim Britton as a presenter, so immediately I am positive when I see him. And at least they have a decent watch brand with Vostok Europe to sell. As I said previously, the picture quality is very good, and there has been some obvious work done in how they present themselves to the public - unlike the idiots in the broom cupboard. But I fail to see where they are going to capture a new market enough to sustain them in what is now an essentially dying market of retail.
The same Tim Britton who took a serious disdain to Mr Iles at IW and would literally blank him in the green room.

Latest posts

Back