General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my opinion, elisa is excellent.

currently making it crystal clear that people should not phone yet.

She is like a different beast without Peter next to her

infact she is very good and clear and accurate

No offence to ladies, but it must be ladies day on bidtv and price drop switching off.

'Don't call yet the phone lines are locked and you may still be charged'

Surely there is a 100% chance you will be charged?

PJ

Steve said he might do Thursdays, does this mean peter's leaving hopefully.

Steve said he might do Thursdays, does this mean peter's leaving hopefully.

I watched a bit of Stevie Mac last night but I missed that
I still think Peter Simon is on gardening leave!!:grin:

I watched a bit of Stevie Mac last night but I missed that
I still think Peter Simon is on gardening leave!!:grin:

Or perhaps Peter Sherlock has persuaded Mr. Simon to undergo some Botox therapy with an added session of Snake Serum... from that woman with evil look eye brows. Don't worry our Bet/Maud/Mavis/Fred/Albert/Doris will attend the Co-Operative to do the weekly shop :nod:

What really winds me up is when the presenter says space for 5 of you (when the quantity is 20) ok that is good I haven't a problem with that. The problem comes when the actual quantity is 1 and they then encourage people to phone in saying there is still a chance. Rubbish you are just making money. If there is only 5 chances when there are 20 in the graphics. What chance do you have with 1 on gfx?

PJ

Deal of the day is rubbish more fashion items this like a cheap version of primarks.I wouldn't buy from bidtv.

Very attractive, Steve! ;)

steve.jpg

Come on bid, if the egg microwave cookers are that great with 100% success rate, lets see it in a live demo.

PJ

Little Mark Ryes is selling the 12 Litre 1300w Halogen Oven which was at £90, when the price fell it changed to £7.00, they quickly enough realised and he said it was wrong and asked for the graphic to be removed and reset. In the end he moved onto the next item.

It's nice to see they are so on the ball, when it isn't in their favour!

Little Mark Ryes is selling the 12 Litre 1300w Halogen Oven which was at £90, when the price fell it changed to £7.00, they quickly enough realised and he said it was wrong and asked for the graphic to be removed and reset. In the end he moved onto the next item.

It's nice to see they are so on the ball, when it isn't in their favour!

Who's Little Mark Ryes, I thought you had named him "runt of the litter Ryes"?:confused: Have you changed his name by deed poll?

Who's Little Mark Ryes, I thought you had named him "runt of the litter Ryes"?:confused: Have you changed his name by deed poll?

I don't think runt of the litter is so appropriate anymore as he seems to get bigger every time I see him.

But he's still kind of little though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back