George Simonton The 'Mash Up'..... Hoodie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh that day-glo look was always so cheerful! Fingerless gloves, legwarmers, ra-ra skirts, cropped Pepe jeans and white shirts, Grolsch bottle tops on yer shoes, brilliant. Bring back Bros and Wham - that's what I say :song:

aaah those were the days!!!! god we knew how to dress then.:happy:

I'm joining you on the bring back Bros and Wham campaign.

Well they do say, if you can remember a fashion the first time round, you shouldn't wear it when it comes round again. So no batwing tops or leggings for me. But I can't say I ever went for cut out shoulders :giggle:

Are you making fun of my clothes? Quite right too! I'm a fashion extremist I think. I went from the real 80s look to the rock/goth look of which cut out shoulders played their part in the beginning- or cut out anywhere else for that matter! There were a lot of bodysuits at the time though - am I really the only person that spent half the night in the bathroom raking for their poppers?

aaah those were the days!!!! god we knew how to dress then.:happy:

I'm joining you on the bring back Bros and Wham campaign.

I've still got all my stuff...... it's in a box in the loft. Every so often my best friend (of 25 years) and I dig everything out and reminisce. As long as I live I will never forget her rendition of I Owe You Nothing with a hoover attachment. She didn't make fun of my cut out shoulders either WIAN...... :wink2:

Are you making fun of my clothes? Quite right too! I'm a fashion extremist I think. I went from the real 80s look to the rock/goth look of which cut out shoulders played their part in the beginning- or cut out anywhere else for that matter! There were a lot of bodysuits at the time though - am I really the only person that spent half the night in the bathroom raking for their poppers?

No you're not unfortunately. :blush:

I love George Simonton!

Not necessarily his clothes but I "heart"him muchly,what he doesn't know about fashion and fashion history isn't worth knowing.

Although he did have a 100% cotton white shirt for sale his last visit which had gorgeous detail,however my lifestyle and white clothes are not compatible.

i like geroge simonton and lenny as they are so funny and the pompoose man.
characters like these give qvc good entertainment value.
what appeals to me about george is he seems sincere and very polite..old fashioned even.in my latter yeras i find that appealing.:hi:

Latest posts

Back