Glass lock n locks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Heading says a set of 4, but contents say only 2.

BTW a very attractive presnter, haven't seen her before.

I watched the video with the sound down (listening to radio "Round the Horne") so don't know what she sounds like and how she is as a presenter.

If you listen to the video they do say it is four, two of each size.

If you listen to the video they do say it is four, two of each size.
Yes, but the description is wrong, not just once, but in 2 places.

• 630ml container: 17.5cm x 13cm x 6.4cm (6.9" x 5.1" x 2.5")
  • 2 litre container: 25.1cm x 18.9cm x 8.8cm (9.9" x 7.4" x 3.5")

Contains:
  • 1 x 630-ml container
  • 1 x 2-litre container

Round the Horne. Brings back memories. Very witty. Not sure it would be made these days.
Cant help with the presenter. I hardly watch lately.

Round the Horne. Brings back memories. Very witty. Not sure it would be made these days.
Cant help with the presenter. I hardly watch lately.
Looking at the picture online it looks like four containers 2 large and 2 small. Can see why it’s confusing. Good old Q.

I only watch gadgety / kitcheny / DIYish, and sometimes fitness, but never clothes or makeup etc, so never seen her before. I wasn't too keen on her voice either.

Heading says a set of 4, but contents say only 2.

BTW a very attractive presnter, haven't seen her before.

I watched the video with the sound down (listening to radio "Round the Horne") so don't know what she sounds like and how she is as a presenter.

Laura Fleming she has been there for awhile now.

I suppose it depends on what part of the country you come from, but to my London ears, Laura Fleming's voice is harsh and loud. And it's a swizz (do people still say that?) about the containers.
I'm still not sure whether you get 2 or 4 of the glass bowls, or whether the lids are counted as 2 of the 4 items.

EDIT - - as stated above by alisonwt, they have now corrected the listing to 4 bowls plus lids.

But I very much doubt they will be leakproof with the steam holes in the lids.

Last edited:
Yes and aren't leakproof lock and locks for taking your soup/lunch in your bag to work? Didn't the Malcolm guy always used to say that? A heavy glass bowl with holes in the lid isn't going to do it for anyone unless they want soup to soak their very expensive Radley/LG/Kipling bag.

CC

The only thing going for glass when it comes to this sort of container is the fact that it doesn't get stained like the plastic ones do, I'll stick with the plastic ones 'cause they're lighter, cheaper and do the job I need them to do. I recently had a cull of all my lock and locks and lookalikes and got rid of all the coloured ones as I've been finding the ones you can't see through the stuff inside gets forgotten about.

Latest posts

Back