gobby guests

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
[

Watching Label Lab is an assault on the ears ! the shrieking guest is strangulating her vowels, but that aside, what is it with these stylists/guests who think we're all ****** deaf and feel the need to yell; and I'd love to know where they earn their tv presenting skills, - a playground ? because its 'yeah' this and 'yeah' that. Can someone tell them there is an 's' in yes.

Thank goodness it isn't just me. My volume button wouldn't go down low enough.

Afraid the voice is on a par with tech Abbey.

I think it's to awaken up the generally comatose demographics of the audience...

I think all presenters and guest presenters are gobby, it's as if the bosses threw the keys at them on the way out and told them to do what they want. Seen a clip yesterday of Chloe "coming up, on the way" Everton lolling under Cozee Home bed covers with a mug of something to drink, don't know how long she stayed there I can only suffer her for seconds at a time, but imagine walking into Bensons Beds and seeing a shopping assistant doing that, you'd walk straight back out again wouldn't you? Especially when the shop assistant started doing her best market stall holder impression "different sizes! different prices!" yes, seconds was enough and over the channel goes.

I quite liked the label lab guest, if I'm thinking of the right one. She did a show with Katy P. I thought she looked a bit like Kiera Knightly, and was enthusiastic and not formulaic in her spiel.

How dull if we all liked the same things all the time (or disliked them).

I can't watch anything with Katy on it - I have to turn the volume right down or else she gives me a headache. I wonder if they realise what their microphone is for? They don't have to shout so we can hear them from the studio if we open a window.

Glad it is not just me because I was beginning to think it was. I am also wondering if it's just me who totally dislikes those awfu (personally I wouldn't be seen dead in) slanted hemlights. A nice classic elegant style suits everyone, those are just awful.

I switched over and switched back when I heard her voice. It really was awful. Ive just switched on and Mally was on there. How people can watch her for an hour is beyond me. She is so loud. I think Marie Francoise from Kipling is one of the better guests she speaks softly but you can hear her and she doesn't get excited. Its usually the presenters that do. I watched Catherine Huntley with her the other day and she was embarrassing.

Beat me to it. That Label Lab guest was yelling her head off and Chloe was trying to do better. Sound down to notch 2. Add to that the clothes were horrid, however, that's probably just me as they were all selling out. I won't be watching a further show.

Mally is just unwatchable with her bellowing and OTT presentations. Calm down. I don't watch Kipling much but Marie Francoise is a lovely girl and just demo's the bags properly. I like Marla Wynn(e) when she comes over as she's quite witty and amusing IMO. I like her clothes too but they're out of my price range.

CC

Latest posts

Back