GOTCHA! What the models REALLY think about Lola handcream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Still images can easily be misinterpreted, as we all know from the tabloids. It looks as if Jane is reading the ingredients and Catherine, in response, is tut-tutting. But we don't know that; it is an assumption which I am not prepared to make, if I am not in full possession of the facts.
I am a true believer that this is a forum - duh! - and, as such, we are/should be allowed freedom of speech, without being berated for it. In this case, however, the still image could get Jane and Catherine into trouble with the powers that be.
Personally, I wouldn't buy Lola Rose beauty products; she is a jewellery designer and should stick to that. But, as a businesswoman, I'm sure she can look after herself. If the handcream works, it will sell; if it doesn't, there's always the 30 day MBG!

Well Catherine's back on, she's clearly not got the boot. And her mother has packed Q in for the most part so she won't miss it in the highly unfeasible event of her getting the boot.... So all in all I don't think we need to be concerned for anyone's future careers :0)

Catherine is wearing the same outfit as yesterday. I wonder if this stuff the models wear just ges back on a hanger for the next person, or is it "models own". Does it ever get washed??????

Well Catherine's back on, she's clearly not got the boot. And her mother has packed Q in for the most part so she won't miss it in the highly unfeasible event of her getting the boot.... So all in all I don't think we need to be concerned for anyone's future careers :0)

Catherine is wearing the same outfit as yesterday. I wonder if this stuff the models wear just ges back on a hanger for the next person, or is it "models own". Does it ever get washed??????

They both also model on Lola Rose's own website, a lucrative job for Catherine along with all the work on QVC

I think the clothes are probably steamed with one of QVC'S steamy hand held things. Can't see them getting

washed etc.......... Minging. Good point BB

I noticed Catherine wearing the same colour and style of clothes. I wondered if there were two sets of clothing as the colours went well with all the jewellery. I couldn't believe it would be the same set or that QVC would want to invite any speculation, much better to have a different outfit for next day.

Latest posts

Back