Really??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

His sister in law? Really??? Who are the siblings???

Never heard this before either! Seems a bit odd when Angeline and Nick stayed when Steve left company on 2008.
Steve originally set up the company in 2004, then sold it in 2006. He bought it back a couple of years later. I'm not sure if Angeline & Nick were involved since 2004, but they have been with Gemporia since Steve regained ownership.

Steve originally set up the company in 2004, then sold it in 2006. He bought it back a couple of years later. I'm not sure if Angeline & Nick were involved since 2004, but they have been with Gemporia since Steve regained ownership.

Angeline and Lynn were there from day one I believe. I'm fairly sure Nick and Rod were too.

Angeline is the only one that has never left the company in that time though. Lynn has now gone, and Nick and Rod were made redundant (or took voluntary redundancy) on two occasions.

They were with company from 2004, never left when Steve sold it and were still there when Steve bought it back

Angeline and Lynn were there from day one I believe. I'm fairly sure Nick and Rod were too.

Angeline is the only one that has never left the company in that time though. Lynn has now gone, and Nick and Rod were made redundant (or took voluntary redundancy) on two occasions.
If Angeline ever says she's leaving, it'll mean 'Goodnight Vienna' for Gemporia.....like the captain going down with the ship! 😏

If Angeline ever says she's leaving, it'll mean 'Goodnight Vienna' for Gemporia.....like the captain going down with the ship! 😏
I think the most damaging would be Adina. I'm fairly certain they've said before that she has their highest sales figures.

The TV documentary said it was her and Scott Worsfold (before he left).

I think the most damaging would be Adina. I'm fairly certain they've said before that she has their highest sales figures.

The TV documentary said it was her and Scott Worsfold (before he left).
I'm not surprised that Adina sells a lot of stuff, though not as popular as she used to be. Scott was one of their best ever presenters. Fortunately for him, he got out before the rot set in!

Wow. What next will be revealed?

Is Lynn Steve Bennett's Mum? Will Jim turn out to be Jess Foley's long lost cousin? Lindsay Carr: animal, vegetable or mineral?

I'm, quite frankly, agog.

Is Lynn Steve Bennett's Mum? Will Jim turn out to be Jess Foley's long lost cousin? Lindsay Carr: animal, vegetable or mineral?

I'm not American, but I watch Carol Burnett's show on Youtube. She did an ongoing sketch parodying Soaps called As the Stomach turns. This comment reminded me so much of how they ended the sketches.

Further to my earlier comment. The 6 min mark ;)

Latest posts

Back