GTech TSV Saturday 30/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacqualina

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know whether this is a repeat TSV, or could it be the launch of the new handheld GTech vacuum cleaner, which was due out in November? Any clues Ian?

all i know is its the new air ram as they gave it away as a prize on the saturday night gift show and dale said thats the tsv coming up in november

Thanks for the information Ian. Have phoned GTech and the new hand held Airram is out on Monday, 25th. Apparently it has tools and is designed to do everything the standard Airram can't, i.e vacuum upholstery, inside the car, etc. It will be retailing at £149, but he didn't know whether there would be any special offers, he said to keep an eye on their website. He said that they had sent out 450 as testers and had had extremely good feedback. If it's anything like the standard Airram, it should be brillliant. Will be interesting to see the price of the TSV (+p&p of course!).

Last edited:
I'm so glad I went for the air ram, though Nigel the house rabbit nibbled nearly all the rubber off it's wheels within the first week I had it (good job I didn't want to send it back!).

I could be tempted by the hand held if the TSV price is good.

Yes I think if it is the handheld i'll be having it. Loads of places that need cleaning. I wonder if it will be powerful enough to use with vacbags? I hate getting out the dyson to suck the air out of the bags.

that's a disappointment I would have loved the handheld, Ive got the original and keep saying the only thing it lacks is tools

oh no! I didn't realise they'd brought a handheld out! I ordered the dyson handheld on advanced orders (apparently being sent out next week). Do I just buy the handheld GTECH? & cancel the Dyson? I have the airram & it's brill - just want tools.

oh no! I didn't realise they'd brought a handheld out! I ordered the dyson handheld on advanced orders (apparently being sent out next week). Do I just buy the handheld GTECH? & cancel the Dyson? I have the airram & it's brill - just want tools.
the dyson handheld had bad reviews in the past. Unfortunately the gtech TSV will be another airram - possibly with tools. To buy the gtech handheld either buy direct from gtech on waitlist or as I will probably do - wait and see if qvc have it as a tsv next year.

Very, very tempted if it is the handheld one. We love our G tech and it's out several times a day for crumbs etc. Never expected to be excited about a cleaner!!!

I became the proud owner of one just yesterday :happy: and was amazed at the amount of dog hair and sand it got out of the carpets but it seems quite noisy compared with my old plug in vac. Please can other G tech owners comment on the loudness of theirs.

PS My OH asked me to mention it's 'rattly' as well as noisy:-(

Last edited:
I became the proud owner of one just yesterday :happy: and was amazed at the amount of dog hair and sand it got out of the carpets but it seems quite noisy compared with my old plug in vac. Please can other G tech owners comment on the loudness of theirs.

In our opinion they are more noisy than a normal vacuum and it does make an abnormal row using it, but it sucks fine and does a good job. We are on our second after the first one developed a fault. Have been waiting on the waitlist for this one and this sounds exactly as the first. Only difference we can see is the handle colour is green.

Thanks both :mysmilie_504:

... my OH phoned up the G tech helpline after I'd posted and the chap asked him to switch it on so he could hear the noise. He immediately said it shouldn't sound like that and has arranged for it to be collected on Monday for repair or replacement.

Yes mine is noisy the 'airram upright vac' - but it is very good at cleaning & so easy to manoeuvre which imo compensates. Just read your additional thread - yours must be very noisy then :(

Latest posts

Back