H By Halston TSV 01/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some of their clothes look quite nice, but pricey... Especially when you know how they will be delivered by QVC.

What's with the zips on the bottom at the front? They serve no purpose that I can see, not even decorative because they are hidden in the seam!!

Wow it`s a lopsided V neck jumper with a zip or maybe even 2 zips. Gee the excitement !

i love the french terry jacket the last tsv and have two sweat shirts. wash beautifully been wearing them well over a year. depending on cost may go for this

i love the french terry jacket the last tsv and have two sweat shirts. wash beautifully been wearing them well over a year. depending on cost may go for this

I also got the TSV jacket and its great . This looks like something you could buy anywhere. maybe the pictures don't do it justice.

Never tried this brand. Quite like this TSV. I admit it's nothing different or special but depending on the price I'm in the market for this sort of thing.

i like plain well cut casual stuff as i know i will get a lot of wear from it. plus being oversized it should fit my up and down size lol...does depend on the price though

H by Halston French Terry Zip Detail V Neck Long Sleeve Top
Item Number: 161850
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £27.98
P&P £3.95

This simple and stylish long-sleeved top is made from a cosy French terry fabric and features zip detail at both sides, plus a slightly longer hemline at the back. Go for a sports-luxe vibe by layering this H by Halston top over leggings with a pair of trainers, or dress it up for a day out with fitted jeans and ankle boots.

Choose your colour – think about what you would pair this top with to help you select your shade. Arctic Blue, Celery or Pale Orchid will look gorgeous with black trousers or leggings, while the Black or White option will go great with blue denim.

V-neckline
57% cotton, 38% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine wash cold

Colour options:

Black
Heather White
Heather Arctic Blue
Heather Celery
Heather Pale Orchid

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 93.9cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 105.4cm (41.5"), XL: 113cm (44.5"), 2XL: 121.9cm (48"), 3XL: 132.1cm (52")
Length: XS: 64.8cm (25.5"), S: 65.5cm (25.8"), M: 66cm (26"), L: 67.1cm (26.4"), XL: 68.3cm (26.9"), 2XL: 71.1cm (28"), 3XL: 73.4cm (28.9")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.161850

Looks like an ideal garment if you're pregnant, just open the zips as you increase size. Cant help thinking that zips are 'in' at the moment. We've had the sequins and lace and studded embellishment, so the zip is going every which way.

Not a bad tsv, but I wouldn't buy it because of the uneven hem. Imo all the H by Halston fashion is ether too long or too short, some of the jackets are much too short for normal people, some even look silly on the models, a shame really as most of the clothes are well priced...

What's with the zips on the bottom at the front? They serve no purpose that I can see, not even decorative because they are hidden in the seam!!

Oh they serve a very good purpose ! By making the bottom of the garment 'adjustable' by opening/closing the zips they are hoping to reduce the number of returns due to poor fit !

If ever there was a great example of the clothes stalls in Chelmsford market, this is it. Trouble is it's being presented as the most special item of the 24 hours. To use my old gran's word from when she worked in the rag trade - it's 'schmatta'.

Latest posts

Back