Hair Pieces.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
Now, we could all do, from time to time, with a nice addition to our hair, I know I could.

But, has Ken Paves sold his hair piece line? It seems to me that on QVC there is now HairUWear and 'Toni Brattin' - to me, maybe I need new glasses, these pieces both look like, and are made the same way as Ken Paves - anyone else agree?:mysmilie_51::mysmilie_51::mysmilie_19:

Not seen it ,but I've recently had Great Lengths hair fillers and it's really made my hair a lot fuller looking,it lasts about 4 months.

Ken Paves did not own Hairuwear he just worked for them

Hair Fabulous that is on Q now is not connected to Hairuwear

Last edited:
If anyone wants to see Chuntley with short hair she is on now. I caught her on. The Together show and her "hair" was waist level, boy there must be some hair under that short wig.

I'd taken my specs off to do some close-up work on my iPad. Q was on mute, I glanced up and even without the specs and sound I could see that the model was wearing a wig. CHuntley's doesn't look bad from the front but from the side it looks like a winter hat.

Just hopped on QVC and there's Chuntley looking like she could eat herself as usual. If she's going to go on air with herpes, sorry I mean hair piece, the least she could do is arrange the thing on her head properly.

Just hopped on QVC and there's Chuntley looking like she could eat herself as usual. If she's going to go on air with herpes, sorry I mean hair piece, the least she could do is arrange the thing on her head properly.

She spent most of the show reading out messages from her groupies saying how the wig suited her and made her look younger ! I suppose she thought that was a unique selling point for the items, justifying her obsession with them.

She spent most of the show reading out messages from her groupies saying how the wig suited her and made her look younger ! I suppose she thought that was a unique selling point for the items, justifying her obsession with them.

Why does that not surprise me EM, she is partial to a compliment is Chuntley. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back