Happy 50th Birthday Jill Franks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
And how does the lucky girl get to celebrate? Presenting a Vax hour with the delights of a carpet shampooer TSV, steam mop and a pressure washer!

Oh, and starting the hour with a presentation of a birthday sash and cupcake from Ali K and the production team.

Well at least they didn't give her that strange, rather spatulate toilet brush, or "taboo health solutions."

I am hoping she will take early retirement now, and take Debbie 'get yer bargains ere' Flint with her. (sorry for the negativity but I find the narcissism of both hard to watch)

She looks mid 50s to me, and not just saying that because I can't bear her.
For all her fitness regimes and beauty product regimes.....she looks older than 50,.....imo.

What can you get the woman that has everything?.............no, honestly she has, she's got everything :mysmilie_14:

I think she looks scrawny and sometimes a bit haggard looking. She would look better with a bit more flesh on her bones. IMO.

JF isn`t my favourite presenter by a long chalk and I`ve always felt she was too thin but at one time her skin and hair seemed to glow but in recent times she`s far from looking her best. I know she`s growing out her fringe but her hair and skin seem to have gone downhill for whatever reason and it`s as if she weary. Whatever the cause I hope she soon gets her mojo back.

The fringe growing out thingy is making her look more like Iggy Pops sister - not a great look.

Fringes hide a multitude, and are flattering to most faces. What's betting she has hers cut again. At least it would stop the blasted pushing the stray bits away, and having her head tilted to one side to help prevent the bits going into her eyes.

I will say the thing she would really really love for her birthday, is to get Scruncher back.

That would be great if that happened :)

I dont mind Jill Tbh So have a great birthday Jill.

Have to say Julia is really getting on my nerves regarding her book, shes as bad as DF with the self promotion on Fb and twitter.

Hope she has a nice birthday, a shame it started off with presenting 'Vax'! Not exactly a nice glamorous sparkly brand which would have been more appropriate. I think she looks older than 50 to be honest.

I will say the thing she would really really love for her birthday, is to get Scruncher back.

Funnily enough, she was referring to owning a bulldog during the Vax midnight show - a number of the items being demonstrated would be useful to her as a dog owner. I've not heard her mention her dog since Scruncher's disappearance... mind you, she doesn't present many shows where this might have come up.

It's such a shame that she still won't know what Scruncher's fate was - is he in a loving home somewhere, or has the worst happened to him? It's the uncertainty that I would find particularly awful, personally. If you know, you can stop hoping and worrying. In this situation, it will only be when the time elapsed since he was taken exceeds the maximum natural lifespan of a bulldog that she will perhaps be able to feel some closure... even though she never had a chance to give him a goodbye cuddle.

Even though I'm not a pet owner myself, I do understand the heartache that losing a pet brings - and to lose a pet in such circumstances... well!

I may be in the minority, but I have a lot of time for Jill. She is looking well, I feel. Hope she has an enjoyable day.

Latest posts

Back