Happy Birthday Julia!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm surprised Sophie and Dan didn't appear with flowers and champagne. That would have been the last straw of the whole sickly episode, but wouldn't she have revelled in it?

Happy Birthday Julia! I remember starting a thread when she hit the big 50 - was that really six years ago?

Would love to know what others at QVC really think of her. I have noticed that Kim Mendleson who normally seems to just focus on her product selling and seems pretty oblivious to whoever is presenting with her, seems to dislike Julia and will take a pop at her if she can regarding the "size small" issue and other things. Good for her as I have noticed for years that HRH has seemed to delight in making fun of Kim and embarrasing her.

I like Julia, she is informed and presents everything well. Sometimes she gets a little OTT, but don't we all now and then. She is the only female presenter I can sit and watch a whole hour with.

She's one of the best presenters QVC have, and when you think about the newbies 'shudder' I am soo glad she is still with them. I always enjoy her shows and although I wouldn't say I was a fan, she is definitely on my happy-list of presenters :up:

Happy Birthday to Julia!

She looks great and I hope that she a has a super day.

Inge xx

I saw the repeat of the TSV launch this morning and had a look at the QVC tv guide and noticed HRH wasn't in on Saturday or Sunday presenting any other shows except for the TSV launch.

Was that so we could all wish her a happy birthday. Is she really low on confidence and needs these 2 hours to give her yet another boost to her ego.

I saw the repeat of the TSV launch this morning and had a look at the QVC tv guide and noticed HRH wasn't in on Saturday or Sunday presenting any other shows except for the TSV launch.

Was that so we could all wish her a happy birthday. Is she really low on confidence and needs these 2 hours to give her yet another boost to her ego.

JR low on confidence? I don't think so! She's the best presenter Q has and boy, does she know it (and she lets all of us know it too)

Um, if the sick bucket really needs passing around then read the responses to JR's blog about leaving MP house - --- some of them are bordering on the type of fan letters that teenagers send ther Idols (or is that done anymore ?). A lot of these ladies would be far better off getting pen-pals if they are leading lonely lives, or maybe its just the thought of corresponding with someone who's on the tele thats the attraction !!!!!!

Had a look at the blog. Gosh, those photos need updating! There's a lot of us here who have birthdays soon, so Happy Birthday to us!

Had a look at the blog. Gosh, those photos need updating! There's a lot of us here who have birthdays soon, so Happy Birthday to us!

Yay! I'm a June baby, not that I celebrate. It's just an achievement of being alive another year, ha ha! But yes, Happy Birthday to all the rest of you June babies - us mere mortals who do not appear on the telly :p

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I think Julia looks great, but her face looks plumper, is this fillers I wonder or has she put a little bit of weight on her face? (Nothing wrong with that of course, it happens to me too!)

I agree she does look good.

But me thinks she's had a helping hand. (with a syringe in it).:cheeky:

Bliddy hell! That means that I have been viewing/shopping at QVC for six years. I first tuned in when she was celebrating her 50th birthday. I remember it well because she made such a fuss about it. However, I do remember thinking that she looked good for her age then.

Latest posts

Back