Has the hairdresser....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
.......been given the evening off from 8pm?
Goodness me I realise there’s maybe not time prior to a jewellery show for a cut n colour, but is there not any hair clips and slides to get it tied up.

.......been given the evening off from 8pm?
Goodness me I realise there’s maybe not time prior to a jewellery show for a cut n colour, but is there not any hair clips and slides to get it tied up.
Who are you referring to?

Who are you referring to?
I think the model in the show?
97CBF80A-5C39-4E52-B633-79A54E93BDE0.jpeg

Surely Jackie Kabler's hair was worse than that for a long time? It must be difficult if your job is a model and you haven't been able to get your hair cut for over a year. They are certainly doing a better job than me in keeping up appearances although I did get my hair cut last week.

CC

It must be difficult when it’s your job to look good yet can’t get to a hairdresser But considering all the gloop and tools at Q it really should be possible to be more than just passable.

Cant wait for 6th to get this mop tamed. I’ve had to resort to clips if not going out and I saw an old photo of me at about 4 (1955 ish) and apart from 65 years on the face I’m a dead ringer in the hairstyle!

It must be difficult when it’s your job to look good yet can’t get to a hairdresser But considering all the gloop and tools at Q it really should be possible to be more than just passable.

Cant wait for 6th to get this mop tamed. I’ve had to resort to clips if not going out and I saw an old photo of me at about 4 (1955 ish) and apart from 65 years on the face I’m a dead ringer in the hairstyle!
Got mine done today,yay. Highlights, roots done and cut to get it back in shape. I was looking like a scarecrow when I got up as my hair is so thick.

Going off on a bit of a tangent here, but I had my hair cut and highlighted last week, hate to say it but my hairdresser has made a really mess of it, the cut is fine but the highlights imo are awful, have one big highlighted bit on one side and hardly any the other, really upset about it, i know there are more important things going on in the world but I was so looking forward to having it done , and now I hate it, I have called them and beeb back to explain I am not overly happy with it, going back next week to have it sorted out, do folks on here think I am being unreasonable? Just wondered, i hate complaining but really am unhappy, I am not sure what they will do, and am not convinced it will be a great deal better, but at least a more senior stylist is going to be doing it

Going off on a bit of a tangent here, but I had my hair cut and highlighted last week, hate to say it but my hairdresser has made a really mess of it, the cut is fine but the highlights imo are awful, have one big highlighted bit on one side and hardly any the other, really upset about it, i know there are more important things going on in the world but I was so looking forward to having it done , and now I hate it, I have called them and beeb back to explain I am not overly happy with it, going back next week to have it sorted out, do folks on here think I am being unreasonable? Just wondered, i hate complaining but really am unhappy, I am not sure what they will do, and am not convinced it will be a great deal better, but at least a more senior stylist is going to be doing it
I think that if you aren't happy you are right to say something. How many of us are guilty of when they wave the mirror around say "lovely, thank you" then pay up and give them a tip? I know I have. I have even been known to pop into a different salon on the way home and ask them to sort it out.
I did read somebody said that the hairdressers are out of practice and to give them a few weeks to get back in the swing of it things.

You are right to point out to them that it isn’t as you expected and as you say the highlights aren’t uniform throughout your hair.
I think there won’t be a problem for them to see what you mean and add in some more foils. I’m sure they would value the opportunity to correct something for you, than you from now on just go elsewhere. I’m sure you’ll be happy after your have had a revisit. Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks folks for your comments, my other half thinks I have a cheek complaining but I said I have been going to hairdressers all my life and never complained, albeit not the same one, and surely I should give them the chance to put it right rather than never go there again. I know I am just one customer who is not some influential blogger, and I am not going to slag them off on social media but I still think I am entitled to get it resolved one way or another, will let you know how I get on

Latest posts

Back