Helene Berman

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Talking about Helene Berman - last winter season Q had been teasing us with clips of their forthcoming collection and I spotted a jacket that I fell in love with. When the items came to air, I discovered that the jacket was Helene Berman and it was about £150 + postage, so a big fat no from me. A few months later in the spring clearance I noticed the jacket and thought yay! It had been put down to £105 + postage, so another big fat no. This thread inspired me to search for the jacket to see whether I was able to find it anywhere cheaper - and Bingo! it was on Ebay listed as brand new for a mere £39.90 and free postage - It was size 20, so no good. Then I noticed the same seller had listed the jacket in a size 12 but they wanted £49.90 for it - I messaged the seller and asked whether I could have it for the same price as the larger sized one as it's exactly the same jacket and she messaged back and said yes!!!! So I've ordered it, and really looking forward to getting it. Do I need another checked jacket..Umm yes and no! I have actually got a couple of checked jackets but they're more fitted and you can't wear anything very thick underneath them, This is described as "oversized" so hopefully this will get a lot of wear in the autumn/winter months. One in one out policy? I do have a rather posh looking vintage faux fur jacket I could get rid of, it is lovely but I think I've only ever worn the damned thing twice, so maybe time to part with it. However once I hang up the new one, and the rail doesn't looked too crammed I might hold back on the vintage one...just in case I get an invitation the to ball!

I buy and sell a lot on eBay. My latest item is the LAB slim freeze a QVC flop hated by many customers but an excellent item imo. someone is selling it on eBay for £35.00 brand new. Its useful to have two as you have to wait 2 hours before switching it on again

Latest posts

Back