Hello

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissRed

Registered Shopper
Hi All,

I've been a silent reader for several years and have finally taken the plunge to join in with the chatter :) be gentle please.

The thing that spurred me to post today is Miceal's presenting style, why on earth does he just parrot back what the guest has just said. Does he think we are all stupid?

Xxxxx

Hi MissRed - glad you have 'declared yourself' by posting. I'm in it for the shopping though and as long as I see the goods and the models show the back of the clothes including the necklines I am happy. I generally ignore what the presenters say but I do like Julia Roberts for her sense of fun.

bonjour and hello MissRed (from another lurker and newbie poster)

Hi All,

I've been a silent reader for several years and have finally taken the plunge to join in with the chatter :) be gentle please.

The thing that spurred me to post today is Miceal's presenting style, why on earth does he just parrot back what the guest has just said. Does he think we are all stupid?

Xxxxx

I agree, it's really annoying as either he thinks we're all thick that we need him to paraphrase everything we've heard so we'll understand it, or he can't think of something original and thinks we'll not notice ... either way we don't come out well in this.

Either I'm getting old or I've watched too much Q because Im starting to pick up the little things that grate - Chloe's use of 'the deal', JF use of the word 'incredible' she alone deserves a prize for getting that word into a sentence 3 times when referring to Easiyo today!!!

Really good that you've come out of the closet MissRed (easy BB lol) enjoy your posting

Hi Miss Red.
I have to say if there is a brand I like, I tend to record the prog...was it at 2-3 times the speed,until something catches my eye, then Iwatch at normal speed. This way I have no sound at all and a 1hr prog I can "watch" in 15 mins or less!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back