Help identifying kipling bag in promo?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lizzie

Registered Shopper
Hi guys can anyone help?

The promo that they were running yesterday for the Kipling shows had a smallish bag on there in both pink and silver and im sure it has sequins on it as it was very sparkly. I had a nose on QVC website and can't see it. Does anyone know if they do a bag like this or was I hallucinating :grin: as I can't find it if they do. Do you think QVC would know if I emailed them??

Many thanks for your help xx

Hi guys can anyone help?

The promo that they were running yesterday for the Kipling shows had a smallish bag on there in both pink and silver and im sure it has sequins on it as it was very sparkly. I had a nose on QVC website and can't see it. Does anyone know if they do a bag like this or was I hallucinating :grin: as I can't find it if they do. Do you think QVC would know if I emailed them??

Many thanks for your help xx

Hi Lizzie, dont know if you know this, but check out your local TK Maxx, i have seen Kipling bags in there for sale at prices you wouldnt believe!! The last time I saw one was a few months ago, but if you live near to a large town/city that has a TK Maxx, keep checking - you will save yourself a fortune on Kipling bags. xxxxx

Latest posts

Back