Holy Grail products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith Williams' Magic Make Up. Laura Geller's B n B in fair. I loved Philosophy's Eternal Grace fragrance but it's been discontinued. I managed to find a bottle on EBay, the real thing.

On the DHS:

Facial cleanser, exfoliater and moisturiser - mainly Boots No 7. Shower gel and body moisturiser - I'm a cheapskate and buy special offers from Avon. Kitchen gadgets, pans etc I buy in Sainsbury's. There's only me so I don't need sturdy stuff that lasts for years.

Don't want to sound rude, but if I started to consider stuff bought of a shopping channel as 'holy grail' items, I'd probably have to have a quick word with myself. Just my personal opinion - everyone's different.

I think my 'holy grail' items would be my pets, some family photos and inherited jewellery. None of these items were, or ever could, be bought from QVC because they have real value.

Last edited:
Don't want to sound rude, but if I started to consider stuff bought of a shopping channel as 'holy grail' items, I'd probably have to have a quick word with myself. Just my personal opinion - everyone's different.

I think my 'holy grail' items would be my pets, some family photos and inherited jewellery. None of these items were, or ever could, be bought from QVC because they have real value.

Yes but, with respect, I don't think that is what this thread was meant to be about.
MrsE did specify " products" in her opening post.

For all of us surely family, friends, pets etc would be at the top of any treasured list but personally I don't consider any of them "products"

Got to be >

Rimmell Mascara & Eye Liners - think they are the best and have tried lots!
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - one of my fav's and the only one I use now!
Dove Shampoo - again, tried zillions of shampoos but always go back to this! Great Value!
Vizulize Eye Drops - keeps my dry & tired peeps moist and a must have!

Holy grail is a common term meaning that you've found the ultimate of something - your ultimate.

I'm still looking for my holy grail mascara.

Perhaps expand your conversation vocabulary a bit more before you respond :)

Holy grail is a common term meaning that you've found the ultimate of something - your ultimate.

I'm still looking for my holy grail mascara.

Perhaps expand your conversation vocabulary a bit more before you respond :)

And maybe you could quit the unnecessary rudeness? I've already said I was wrong.

Holy Grail mascara...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back