Holy Grail products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrsE

Registered Shopper
I only discovered QVC a couple of years ago, some of their products have become my holy grail products & im a convert, some the high street still has me.

For a bit if fun fancy a list of your QVC & high street holy grail products?

QVC
Shower gel - ABC skin wash
Foot cream - Margaret Dabbs
Deep conditioner - Phillip Kingsley Elastizer
Cleanser - philosophy purity
Face mask - flora Mare (white pot clay mask)
Foundation - Tarte brown tube one
Eyeshadow - Laura Geller eyeshadow earth & petal

High street
Deodorant - sure
Toothpaste - oral-B
Hand cream - body shop hemp
Blusher - Nars orgasm

I try not to get suckered in with things can only get at QVC as over the years they have stopped selling stuff I have got used.
Most of the stuff I use constantly can be got elsewhere!

QVC Elemis PCMC, bath and shower creams. Bare Minerals eyebrows.
HIgh Street Garnier cleanser and toner, Clinique loose powder, foundation, eyeshadow and mascara.

The only beauty/bodycare item I now buy from Q is the ABC stuff and I didn`t even buy that this year. I`m still using up last year`s tsv`s.
I buy everything I use either from the high street or other websites such as Boots, Superdrug, Amazon etc.

Not being into beauty everything I use is from DHS with the exception of Blinc mascara which I by online wherever I can get it when I need it.

Not being into beauty everything I use is from DHS with the exception of Blinc mascara which I by online wherever I can get it when I need it.

Blinc is a tubing mascara isn't it? Boots do it these days, so you could say even that's on the DHS. I am going to try it and see how I get on, as ordinary mascaras don't do well for me with my dry eyes.

My holy grail products of recent years:

ABC skinwash - perfect for feeling clean - discovered via QVC
Decleor Prolagene Gel - multipurpose used alone and with other items as skincare - discovered via QVC
Decleor Hand cream - beautiful handcream - discovered via QVC
Emma Hardie Moringa Balm - facial cleansing and massage - discovered via QVC
Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic - moisturising toner - discovered via QVCElizabeth Arden 8 hour cream - multipurpose, used for dry elbows and on lips - discovered when I went to secondary school as a friend used it, primarily on exzema

L'Occitane Shea Foot Cream - use on feet at night (but be careful getting in the shower) and on hands and elbows - discovered through a gift from a friend.
Clarins Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion - moisturising toner - discovered and loved following a facial
Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask - only available via their website these days - discovered from a gift set and loved ever since
Decleor Aromessence Neroli - rebalancing facial oil serum - discovered following a facial

Currently using Doll 10 concealer, Tarte bronze, lip crayons and bronzer, BM foundation on and off, all bought from Q in TSV's.

Elemis cleansing water, Philosophy shower gel, Aveeno body cream..... from the DHS.

From QVC only Elemis PCMC.

Otherwise I am a total brand tart and move around a lot with brands and products. I do like Algenist but buy from SpaceNK when offers on.

Never been interested in:

LG
Mally
Doll10
Bare Minerals
Judith Williams

Blinc is a tubing mascara isn't it? Boots do it these days, so you could say even that's on the DHS. I am going to try it and see how I get on, as ordinary mascaras don't do well for me with my dry eyes.

My holy grail products of recent years:

ABC skinwash - perfect for feeling clean - discovered via QVC
Decleor Prolagene Gel - multipurpose used alone and with other items as skincare - discovered via QVC
Decleor Hand cream - beautiful handcream - discovered via QVC
Emma Hardie Moringa Balm - facial cleansing and massage - discovered via QVC
Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic - moisturising toner - discovered via QVCElizabeth Arden 8 hour cream - multipurpose, used for dry elbows and on lips - discovered when I went to secondary school as a friend used it, primarily on exzema

L'Occitane Shea Foot Cream - use on feet at night (but be careful getting in the shower) and on hands and elbows - discovered through a gift from a friend.
Clarins Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion - moisturising toner - discovered and loved following a facial
Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask - only available via their website these days - discovered from a gift set and loved ever since
Decleor Aromessence Neroli - rebalancing facial oil serum - discovered following a facial

Blinc is very much a marmite thing as it isn't like ordinary mascara at all. I use it because everything made me panda eyes with the exception of benefit but I couldn't shift that and can't use 99% of cleansers due to very sensitive skin. I think you can buy a comb thingy to help separate the tubes but I just use a old clean wand

BM loose foundation shade Fair, B&B in Porcelain, both discovered & bought from QVC as only thing pale enough I've found on HS is Mac NW15 & I'm nowhere near a Mac stockist.
L'Occitane Shea range, QVC
Mally primer
Mally mascara
Laura Geller Ethereal Rose as blusher
Becoming a bit addicted to Tarte palettes.

High Street
Boots Essentials Fragrance Free Eye Makeup remover. At £1.50 & often on 3for2, not found anything that comes close.
No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm for Dry/Very Dry Skin ( removing makeup)
Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser, Dry & Sensitive version, in morning.
No 7 chubby shadow pencil
Max Factor Lipfinity

Flower Power for me (tin hat firmly on). I also love all Decleor products but only buy them from QVC when they have offers. My OH is also very partial to the Green Seasons mixed grills.

CC

Another vote for the abc skin wash. Balance and brighten, doll 10 liquid foundation for the winter. Laura Gellars Tahitian tan has been a revelation- brown legs! I bought a steam iron about 8 years ago which is brilliant.
I like the sports Ultrasun but it is a considered purchase as is expensive. Is it any better?

Would quite like to try the alpha h spf moisturiser next summer.

Bought from QVC and very happy with these as well:

Can I just add (broken record alert) the Babyliss Big Hair Petite. Quick and easy to use and gives me much-needed volume :mysmilie_59:

Cooks Essential Everyday Pan with lid. I've almost forgotten I own any other pans (and the rest are CE too).

Ninja Pro - fantastic for all chopping and blending.

Mainly to annoy May, I vote for......

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick!!!!!

:mysmilie_19:

Oh no, I'm not a TV person. In fact it would not exactly be a holy grail item, although I do really like it, I just couldn't resist the joke!!!!

PS I have just finished a bottle of wine so my idea of a joke may be a bit off t the moment. :mysmilie_17:

Oh no, I'm not a TV person. In fact it would not exactly be a holy grail item, although I do really like it, I just couldn't resist the joke!!!!

PS I have just finished a bottle of wine so my idea of a joke may be a bit off t the moment. :mysmilie_17:

Just making sure you're not actually Ali Young posting on here under an alias :mysmilie_47:

Latest posts

Back