Honora Pearl TSV Thursday 27th of August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone must have mentioned this to Claudia because I suggested this to Jennie about a year ago.

He's a fantastic guy and I would love that dinner date too ! How much do you think I'd have to pay ? LOL

Think you would have a lot of competition Sue so it might be costly :cash:

Resistence is futile when it comes to Honora Love A'Kin lol. My account can testify to that lol.

I saw Cloudier trying to raffle him off and yes I would!:angel:

I agree with you about the TSV, it's a very good price to try out the range but the TSV doesn't do anything for me. However item no 695 447 does:blush: I'm still hoping to see some of the darker almost London Blue Topaz teal colour. I have some of the lighter teal and they are lovely but my favourite is the darker variety. Much more me, dark and moody lol.

Maybe we could all club together and he could take the lovelies of shopping telly forums out for dinner en masse?!

The pearls in that necklace are so-o-o-o-o beautiful! I want earrings like that! Or a ring! I don't wear things round my neck very often because I'm always slathered in too many lotions and potions!

Ooh and I agree a deeper Teal would be awesome. deeper teal with chocolate would totally flaot my boat because that's my favourite colour combination ever!

Must stop talking about them now. the ony reason tehre are no earrings in my shopping bag yet is because I couldn't decide which ones! :D

Last edited:
Maybe we could all club together and he could take the lovelies of shopping telly forums out for dinner en masse?!

The pearls in that necklace are so-o-o-o-o beautiful! I want earrings like that! Or a ring! I don't wear things round my neck very often because I'm always slathered in too many lotions and potions!

Ooh and I agree a deeper Teal would be awesome. deeper teal with chocolate would totally flaot my boat because that's my favourite colour combination ever!

Must stop talking about them now. the ony reason tehre are no earrings in my shopping bag yet is because I couldn't decide which ones! :D

I'd certainly contribute. I think Ralph would be the perfect dinner partner. I think he could, very possibly, sell me anything Plus I'm even suffering Claire Sutton's voice for him.:giggle:
There are some coin earrings somewhere on the QVC website :devil::wave2:

I've also gone for 693649 on cheque hold. I'm expecting the keishi's to be smaller than other keishi items that I have and they are drilled in the centre but at the price worth a go. I'm very careful with necklaces, especially pearls, this item seems to me a good "entry level" if one did wear necklaces.:cheeky::smirk::devil::grin::blush:

Last edited:
Hi WS, Isn't it infuriating when they do this with ring sizes? Although with the items I have on cheque hold it's probably a good thing today :thinking2:

it is, TF. i believe it is sth they have started doing recently, particularly with the Chateau D'Argent range. :sad:

I have just come across this post from yesterday as I don't normally read these threads and what do I find,:sad: Love A'kin drooling over Ralph and whats more drooling over rings necklaces and earings. Bad girl. Have you no shame?

I have just come across this post from yesterday as I don't normally read these threads and what do I find,:sad: Love A'kin drooling over Ralph and whats more drooling over rings necklaces and earings. Bad girl. Have you no shame?

Not enough evidently. :blush: :giggle:

But despite what the bible might tell us lusting after something from afar isn't quite as bad as going for it so I don't feel too ashamed. Both Ralph and the pearls are safe from me. (For now. ;) )

I think I've worked out what I liked about Ralph though - well hubby has - it's the voice. "He sounds a bit like that rainforest fella you like"

So is it me or do Ojon Dennis and Honora Ralph have similar accents? :heart:

I guess I should just be grateful that neither of them do books on tape or there'd be no stopping me! :giggle:

Ok, as long as you didn't buy anything you can still be f.a.r.ter in chief. Dennis and Ralph do have lovely voices but don't let them sweet talk you into spending.

I LOVE Ralph's voice, it's so sexy ! Think he could talk me into anything.

But I love the NY accent anyway.

Ok, as long as you didn't buy anything you can still be f.a.r.ter in chief. Dennis and Ralph do have lovely voices but don't let them sweet talk you into spending.

I am trying very hard to be good my lovely - even though I suspect those two lovely specimens of manhood could talk me into anything! :heart::blush::sun:

Just as well Jensen Ackles is not on TSV or I'd never get anything done! :tongue2: :grin:

Well, having slept on my two cheque hold items and looking through the Honora I own I've just cancelled my orders. I did like both necklaces, especially the honey coin pearl one but not enough to spend £77 on. I'm sure it will be back then I'll see how I feel.

Thinking about it, it was a "consolation buy". I was disappointed with the TSV and although I've enjoyed watching Ralph and seen one or two lovely items, none grabbed me like the items I've seen on QVCUS so I'm saving my money.:flower:

Well, having slept on my two cheque hold items and looking through the Honora I own I've just cancelled my orders. I did like both necklaces, especially the honey coin pearl one but not enough to spend £77 on. I'm sure it will be back then I'll see how I feel.

Thinking about it, it was a "consolation buy". I was disappointed with the TSV and although I've enjoyed watching Ralph and seen one or two lovely items, none grabbed me like the items I've seen on QVCUS so I'm saving my money.:flower:

Thats more like it Tanglefoot. You are an inspiration to us all. I used to go straight to Eb*y when I was disappointed with a TSV but now I just look on this forum and spend the time here. Some others could take note of your fantastic f.a.r.ting.:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thanks Loveheart. I'm glad I didn't in the end. I suspect I would have felt guilty. Prescriptives on the horizon though.

I wonder who you mean Loveheart not the lead Farter? :thinking2: :grin:

this is the second visit i haven't purchased anything from honora. i'm impressed!

Me too, put the TSv and a couple of other things in the basket or on cheque hold and cancelled them. Didn't make me go WOW! so not falling for it.

Mine arrived too!

My TSV arrived today :)

Hi :hi:,
Mine arrived this morning too - very speedy delivery! They are lovely - I wore them today with the matching necklace to do my holiday washing - do you think I might have been a tad overdressed?

:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

Latest posts

Back