Honora Pearl TSV Thursday 27th of August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bump

Hi :wave2:
I am just bumping this up - any news on the TSV? SCW posted a pic of earrings, but any details of colours or price?

:rock::rock::rock:

I like those too. Very annoying to see them at such a reasonable clearance price too and yet out of reach. It would be lethal to have the QVC US range of items in Honora alone available to us methinks. It would be a struggle to carry on FARTING then.

I like those too. Very annoying to see them at such a reasonable clearance price too and yet out of reach. It would be lethal to have the QVC US range of items in Honora alone available to us methinks. It would be a struggle to carry on FARTING then.

I agree. :flower:

I'm bumping this up again in the hope that someone somewhere knows of any new items, or details of the TSV.

It's only 5 days away now !

Honora on Facebook update

Just a note from Honora asking to post on here for all who are interested.

Honora Freshwater Pearls Honora Pearls on QVC UK
A Fresh New Look At Pearls
Join us for 8 hours on the latest Freshwater Pearls and Pearl Jewelry from the Honora Collection. Go to www.qvcuk.com for more details Show Times: 12 AM - 1 AM 4 AM - 5 AM 8 AM - 9 AM 12 PM - 1 PM 3 PM - 4 PM 7 PM - 9 PM 11 PM - 12AM
Host:Honora Freshwater Pearls
Time:12:00AM Thursday, August 27th
13 hours ago · Comment · Like / Unlike · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2) · Share · Invite guestsYou like this.
Honora Freshwater PearlsHi Susan! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on our latest items. If possible, we'd really appreciate it if you help spread the word about this site to other UK fans. We'd really like to hear more from you guys!

Ralph promises that he is going to mention this site during the show, so hopefully we will have more robust QVC UK community on here for you soon :)
39 seconds ago · Report

Last edited:
I agree with concordia, disappointing TSV imo... Oh well, I guess I can now look forward to the Elemis TSV in September without guilt...:angel:

I'm sure if I don't buy these earrings I will buy at least ONE other thing though !

The shows are on over 2 days so I'm bound to see something.

Totally agree its boring :dull:
I bet the earrings that I have ordered from Marion will be much more exciting :D

Totally agree, have been getting my pearls from the Belles lately, much nicer and you can design your own, with their help of coarse.

Nothing fresh and new from Honora lately, the US site is good but you can't order from there.

Totally agree, have been getting my pearls from the Belles lately, much nicer and you can design your own, with their help of coarse.

Nothing fresh and new from Honora lately, the US site is good but you can't order from there.

Please tell me more about 'Marion' & 'the Belles'...sounds good, I love pearls but don't fancy this TSV.:hi:

Please tell me more about 'Marion' & 'the Belles'...sounds good, I love pearls but don't fancy this TSV.:hi:

AB if you check out the Outlet there are loads of threads and pictures of jewellery made by Beads by Belles, so many people have received lovely items made by the Belles so have a look at their albums and see if there is anything there that you like and if there isnt then I am sure they can find something that you will.

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=90

Honora 10-11mm CFW Ring Pearl Drop Earrings Sterling Silver
Today's Special Value Price £14.98
QVC Price £18.00
Item Number 694215
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Revel in the timeless natural beauty of pearls with these beautiful drop earrings by Honora. Each earring features a large cultured freshwater ring pearl measuring a substantial 10mm - 11mm (0.39" - 0.43"), suspended from a highly polished sterling silver ball stud. The earrings come in a choice of elegant White, classic Black, vibrant Teal and feminine Amethyst, so there's a colour to suit all occasions and looks. They have an overall drop of approximately 21mm (0.8") and secure with post and butterfly fittings, suitable for pierced ears only.

Oh no I know I said it was a boring tsv but I have just seen the preview with Claudia and I think I will have to get the amethyst to go with my floating double strand necklace

Oh no I know I said it was a boring tsv but I have just seen the preview with Claudia and I think I will have to get the amethyst to go with my floating double strand necklace

The amethyst do look lovely!!!! :hi:

Latest posts

Back