Honora Pearls TSV 3/5/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Widely expected to be the 11mm earrings that were just the TSV in the US - to coincide with the Honora 11th anniversary in the UK.
I'm still waiting on the exotics earrings they had in the US before xmas.

Me too!

Widely expected to be the 11mm earrings that were just the TSV in the US - to coincide with the Honora 11th anniversary in the UK.
I'm still waiting on the exotics earrings they had in the US before xmas.

Hi :wave:,
I am waiting for those exotic earrings too. I have the original set and really like them, so I know I will get a lot of use from the exotic set. Fingers crossed that Ralph brings them over this time!
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Really looking forward to this TSV, the earrings look fantastic..and from looking at the reviews on States website they are as good as they look. Absolutely loving the new Satin & Orchid colour combinations too... roll on midnight.
By the way if there are ladies out there who adore Honora as much as I do, please consider joining their Facebook page. We get hints about TSV's and new items which will be making their way to us . We are also some of the firsts to see previews of their new colours & designs. PLUS they hold regular competitions so you could be in with a fighting chance of winning one of their latest creations..it also gives you the opportunity to speak directly to the people at Honora and tell them what you would like to see, or what you dont like...THEY do actually listen!
Besides all that it can be good fun, at the moment the UK is really under represented..would be great to have more people on our side of the pond to chat & share our love of pearls.
:eek:)

Last edited:
I'm in...

Hi :hi:,
I have joined - it's great.
:rock::rock::rock:

Honora 11-12mm CFW Button Pearl Drop Earrings Sterling Silver
Item Number: 699633
QVC Price £32.25
Today's Special Value Price £26.79
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Classic pearl earrings never go out of style, and Honora have come up with a winning new design in these gorgeous button pearl drops especially for their 11th Anniversary at QVC. They come in the choice of four delectable colours - brand new Mint Green, classic White, ever-popular Amethyst and lustrous Black. The pearl is attached to the newly designed ergonomic sterling silver hooked earwire, which shows off these sizeable pearls to their very best effect.

New style of earwire making the pearl more prominent
Choice of four colours - new Mint Green, White, Amethyst and Black

Additional information:

2 x cultured freshwater button pearls (11mm - 12mm); sourced from China
Sterling silver earwires, suitable for pierced ears only
Total drop: approximately 25mm (1")
Please note that pearl size and shape may vary

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.699633

Honora 11-12mm CFW Button Pearl Drop Earrings Sterling Silver.
Today's Special Value Price £26.79
QVC Price £32.25
Item Number 699633
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Classic pearl earrings never go out of style, and Honora have come up with a winning new design in these gorgeous button pearl drops especially for their 11th Anniversary at QVC. They come in the choice of four delectable colours - brand new Mint Green, classic White, ever-popular Amethyst and lustrous Black. The pearl is attached to the newly designed ergonomic sterling silver hooked earwire, which shows off these sizeable pearls to their very best effect.

•New style of earwire making the pearl more prominent
•Choice of four colours - new Mint Green, White, Amethyst and Black

Additional information:

•2 x cultured freshwater button pearls (11mm - 12mm); sourced from China
•Sterling silver earwires, suitable for pierced ears only
•Total drop: approximately 25mm (1")
•Please note that pearl size and shape may vary

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.699633

Gutting. they said it was something special with lots of colour. Those are dull colours and boring earrings. Not impressed for that price

Hiya Plint .. Brilliant ...I hope to see you there :eek:) Really looking forward to the shows tomorrow..though my credit card has already taken a bashing!!

I don't like this style of earring at all. I have a pair of teal Honora earrings with a fixed pearl drop, and I never wear them because without movement in the dangle, they look stoopid!

Mine too.....

Hiya Plint .. Brilliant ...I hope to see you there :eek:) Really looking forward to the shows tomorrow..though my credit card has already taken a bashing!!

I have Sky+ all the shows, because, as it is a Bank Holiday, OH is at home and I know he will want to pop out to the Garden Centre at some point and I don't want to miss any of Ralph's shows. I cannot get away with staying at home to watch Ralph and his pearls as my OH thinks I have more than enough pearls already (as if.....) and is a little jealous of Ralph - I do talk about him sometimes, saying what a nice guy he seems to be etc.
I have bought the TSV in black and white with my birthday money from my mum and so, technically, I haven't actually spent anything yet! I am quite sure that will change before Ralph goes home......

These earrings look very pricey to me. Time was when qvc would have had them in gold for the price, then a boxed set in silver and now just one pair. Ok, they are a decent size but I'm betting there is a whopping profit here for Ralphie. Talking of Ralph.... I know he has lots of fans and at times seems quite attractive, but I wonder if anyone else agrees that when he's not smiling he does something with his mouth that resembles Ann Widdecombe!

I have Sky+ all the shows, because, as it is a Bank Holiday, OH is at home and I know he will want to pop out to the Garden Centre at some point and I don't want to miss any of Ralph's shows. I cannot get away with staying at home to watch Ralph and his pearls as my OH thinks I have more than enough pearls already (as if.....) and is a little jealous of Ralph - I do talk about him sometimes, saying what a nice guy he seems to be etc.
I have bought the TSV in black and white with my birthday money from my mum and so, technically, I haven't actually spent anything yet! I am quite sure that will change before Ralph goes home......
Good Morning Plint.. Sky+ is a smart move..i really need to get that!! I think Ralph is a wee peach too. Definitely my favourite guest presenter :happy: and the fact that he's Honora is an added bonus and probably why I'm kinda biased lol
I think the TSV is great, black and white are the timeless classics - I invested in those too, I know I'll get loadsa wear out of them. All the feedback from the customers in the States confirms they are just as perfect as they look, so i'm sure we wont be disappointed. I'm loving the new mint colour and the lilac will match the new necklace colour combo's which are coming up..I actually think we are getting them at a good price considering the size and Honora quality ..so I'm a happy bunny. I really love the rondelle bracelets too i want them in every colour! Have you seen anything else which has grabbed you?? As technically you havent spent anything yet :wink: IT

Latest posts

Back