ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Honora Set of 2 5-6mm Floating CFW Pearl 46cm Necklaces
Today's Special Value Price £29.76
QVC Price £35.75
Item Number 600419
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Set of two floating cultured freshwater pearl necklaces by Honora. Each necklace features a modern design of pearls strung on fine micro-cord, giving the illusion of pearls floating at your neckline. Light and easy to wear, these delicate pearls will add a pretty, fresh touch to any outfit.
2 x 46cm (18.1") floating pearl necklaces
Set comprises one multi-colour and one plain colour necklace
Cultured freshwater pearls (5mm - 6mm) - sourced from China
Stainless steel shackle clasp fastener
Comes with a Honora pouch and box

Colour options:
Americana & Cherry - Americana is this summer's brand new colourway, a bright and beautiful blend of cherry, indigo and white pearls. Teamed with a Cherry pearl necklace for a colourful style statement
Wildflower & Amethyst - Wildflower has been a QVC UK customer favourite since its launch in July 2010, with its soft pastel palette of raspberry, sky blue, silver, white and kiwi pearls. Comes with a complementing Amethyst pearl necklace
Tuxedo & White - go for classic Tuxedo with its pairing of white, black and silver pearls, the perfect accessory to a smart evening outfit. Partnered with a plain White set of pearls for ultimate elegance
Peacock & Indigo - if you're a fan of deep, bold colours, then this is the set for you! Peacock is made up of jet, indigo, violet, forest green, teal and Caribbean blue pearls, and comes with a strand of inky Indigo pearls to complement

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.600419

Interesting, the clasps on these necklaces are stainless steel, not sterling silver!!!!

Cutting down on the price with a stainless steel, Raph said it was to stop tarnishing. Which I admit does happen with the old style, which used to be around £38 in the old days.

Okay because of the price(yeah right), I bought the Wildflower and Amethyst version. Really liked the Peacock but disliked the darker multi version with it.

They look very nice. Am tempted!!

They are very nice but resist the temptation. I got a one a couple of years ago but after wearing it a few times a couple of the pearls came unstuck from the wire and slipped down to the next pearl, totally ruining the look. They are cheap for a reason.

I'm tempted with this TSV, the first Honora one that's grabbed my attention in a long, long time. I might go for the Peacock and Indgo version. (Who am I kidding? Of course I'll order it!)

Ever since I saw someone on here describe ( very aptly ) the floating pearl necklaces as 'nit eggs on a hair', I lost any inclination towards buying them.

That was me. but it was the multi strand one I was talking about.:bow:

So it was nit eggs on several hairs then Donna :grin: It's a brilliant description and all I can think of now, when I see the floating necklaces is 'Nit eggs on a hair ! Nit eggs on a hair ! '

Last edited:
Oh dear, should've read this page first! I've gone for the Americana ones + the 6 earrings set.

Not for me because I rarely wear pearls AND I bought the last TSV. But it is lovely and good value for money for the two. I love the wildflower colour option and that's the colour necklace I bought last time but the tuxedo is nice as is the peacock.

I am impressed with my own willpower!!

I only watched the TSV trailer last night but it seemed to me it was like Mr Suave meets the Play School Presenter :giggle:

Lol.
I'm sure she's lovely, a 'Yummy-Mummy', who comes across as being very sweet, but I can only take so much of her.

Well, I decided to order it as I think it's good value for the two. I chose the Peacock version.

Latest posts

Back