Honora TSV this Friday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what it is yet?
I noticed Alison wearing one of those floating pearl necklaces in a recent show so I suppose it could be that, though they've had them several times before as a TSV haven't they? I know I have a couple from ages ago.

Does anyone know what it is yet?
I noticed Alison wearing one of those floating pearl necklaces in a recent show so I suppose it could be that, though they've had them several times before as a TSV haven't they? I know I have a couple from ages ago.

You are probably right, was she also wearing jeans today that could be tomorrow's TSV.

I've seen a few of the presenters wearing the floating necklace so my guess would be that it is the tsv. Hopefully one of our lovely ladies on here will be able to give us some more details?!

Ang x

Thanks SCW. I bought a floating necklace which was a tsv a while back. Looks very similar?

That looks like a set of two - that being a blue option (peacock and indigo)
The ones I've seen presenters wearing are a tuxedo and a white - possibly a white option?
What else would we like to see? I think a green option would be nice with mint and that new combo halo or a waterlilies and melon combo.

Oooops, sorry for the major faux pas!!! :doh: I clearly don't spend enough time on here getting to know everyone! Thanks anyway SW for finding us the details as always! :star: How do you do it?!

Ang xx

Ralphs' blog now up - combos are indigo and peacock, cherry and americana, amethyst and wildflower and white and tuxedo.
They've also done the set of 7 studs in new colours which I've which I've been crying out for for about 2 years. Expensive visit!

I've just seen his blog, and, oh sugar, it looks like a couple of sets will be winging their way to me. Hope the price is right, but depends on the dreaded P & P, which could easily add another tenner to the price.

I've got the earrings on cheque hold, waiting to see if there's easypay. I want three of the TSVs (not bothered by the tuxedo option) so I'll be staying up till midnight in case any of them sell out. God I hope they're on 3 easypay.

Latest posts

Back