Household Helpers TSV 17/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I hate housework too. The gtech is now stationed upstairs and I use it every day or so to vacuum a bit. It picks up sock fluff that my cheap twister which is also cordless fails to pick up.

I've a miele not long new, but even i'm getting excited thinking about this G tech thingy, and want one, and i
hate housework :grin:

Yes I hate housework too. The gtech is now stationed upstairs and I use it every day or so to vacuum a bit. It picks up sock fluff that my cheap twister which is also cordless fails to pick up.

Oh I hate it too..with a vengeance! I sing the praises of my Sebo, but even that doesn't always pick sock fluff up so I am impressed!

I told Barbs before now, OH comes out with the killer line "I do the hoovering for you anyway.."! The downstairs one I find heavy but I do have a smaller lighter one that lives upstairs - but the cord, plugging in, putting the hose in etc etc - life's too flipping short (well it is when you're my age!)

Does anyone remember what date the latest advances order was? I ordered it just before it sold out but neither the order confirmation email nor my account give me any information about this, it just says 'awaiting stock'! I know it was mid/late April.

Does anyone remember what date the latest advances order was? I ordered it just before it sold out but neither the order confirmation email nor my account give me any information about this, it just says 'awaiting stock'! I know it was mid/late April.

Mine was scheduled to come back into stock w/c 1st April, but it arrived on 30th March ............. so yours may arrive early too. And I'm sure you'll love it. I'm always zooming around with mine :wink: Best thing I've bought in a long time!

I'm one of the 15th April lot as well, so excited (so sad!) I keep checking my order status. My birthday is Thurs so I'm hoping for then, you never know.

Thankyou for the reminder of the advance order date, im so impatient i want it now! Keep checking my account, does everyone still love theirs?

I love mine even OH likes it.He never uses the Dyson but he often has a run round with this.....what a bonus

I so so want one. My dad says no. I will get one though! just have to wait. He always says no and then when I least expect it, he brings it. Just hope he doesn't fetch the sweeper instead!

Latest posts

Back