How To Go Bust Quickly!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've had problems with the website a few times. When they did their last major upgrade, might have been last year and during this current upgrade as well.

Those that have said they have never had a problem with the Q website are you having a laugh or do you really mean it? I'm flabbergasted if you really haven't had problems to the point that I think your taking the mick? Seriously do you mean it or am I being gullible?

Those that have said they have never had a problem with the Q website are you having a laugh or do you really mean it? I'm flabbergasted if you really haven't had problems to the point that I think your taking the mick? Seriously do you mean it or am I being gullible?

I do think it depends on which version of the website you mean. Apparently the "mobile version" is not the same as the "laptop" version. I have very few problems with the laptop/desktop version. The live stream is stable, I can log into my account etc etc. But the "mobile" version is a whole other thing. The live stream isn't reliable, I can't always log into my account, I have to re log in regularly, often I can't search the new items, sometimes I can't checkout without getting a weird screen. You name it I have had it! For about two weeks the style channel was always showing the same 5 minute Yong Kim clip with Julia and Ingrid. I thought it was me. Until I tried my husbands iPad and that was the same and he had never watched Q on it before!

I do think it depends on which version of the website you mean. Apparently the "mobile version" is not the same as the "laptop" version. I have very few problems with the laptop/desktop version. The live stream is stable, I can log into my account etc etc. But the "mobile" version is a whole other thing. The live stream isn't reliable, I can't always log into my account, I have to re log in regularly, often I can't search the new items, sometimes I can't checkout without getting a weird screen. You name it I have had it! For about two weeks the style channel was always showing the same 5 minute Yong Kim clip with Julia and Ingrid. I thought it was me. Until I tried my husbands iPad and that was the same and he had never watched Q on it before!

Well SP you say that but are you SURE that he isn't a secret Ann Dawson or AY fan. Or maybe he logged on to see something special for your birthday from the premier tanzanite. range.

Well SP you say that but are you SURE that he isn't a secret Ann Dawson or AY fan. Or maybe he logged on to see something special for your birthday from the premier tanzanite. range.

Oooooh, I hadn't considered that possibility - maybe he is "getting to the phones " right now! I shall listen out for the use of "hand crafted" " pool side glamour" "dress it up or dress it down" "more affordable" etc and report back! And there's me believing that he is just playing Chess or looking at the BBC website! I can see I need to up my game!

I've always had problems with the website and I am a prolific user of it. I love to internet shop and can spend hours at a time researching all over the net. QVCuk figures highly in this and I have gone over to firefox because of all the problems I have had with QVCuk in the past using the old version and this version. My latest quibble and it happened yesterday, after a certain length of time browsing, usually about an hour, it stops working, I can see items on a search results list or standard listing via their own heading links but when I click on the individual item just get the 404 message over and over. I either go to internet explorer or switch off, more and more I switch off cause I feel if they can't have a website cope with someone using it repeatedly then they don't deserve my custom, I nearly brought a ring yesterday and they lost that sale. As a foot note, I never get this with any normal sites like Amazon, Currys, Argos et al.

I've had problems with the website a few times. When they did their last major upgrade, might have been last year and during this current upgrade as well.

Generally I dont have problems. On the odd ocassion I have had an issue with the error message coming up, I have switched from Firefox to Internet Explorer and all is ok. My husband then fiddles about with browser updates or something, not sure, and then firefox works ok. Much as it pains me to say it, I dont think it is always the QVC website that is at fault, but rather intermittent problems with the browser.

I only ever access the site on my laptop. I don't use my phone and I haven't got a tablet or iPad ........... so, I promise that I'm not having a laugh, as I've never had an issue when ordering online - yet!

Whilst I've never had any 'major' problems with Q's website, it is, without a doubt, the worst website I've ever used, and believe me when I say I spend tens of thousands of pounds every week. (Not for myself though, I'm not Rockefeller, it's all for work purposes)!

Ok tonight I put up with the pain of switching my laptop on in order to search my account for a couple of Yankee AD's as people were of the opinion that the errors on Q's website it is not a Q problem but more to do with mobile browsers, well all I get is error messages even on my laptop whichever browser I use, Q's website stinks! I still can't get over some of you don't get these ridiculous errors, I'm going to now spend 10 minutes shutting down my laptop, need a new one even though it's only 5/6 years old, after a game of farm frenzy and stick to my iPad as either way Q's website won't do simple account search and hasn't for a few weeks now for me! Q get it sorted pls!!

My new mantra, I'm going to try and say it 5 times every morning. 'I must stop buying from Q!' Wonder if it will work!
Although I want the LD TSV but then I'm starting my mantra tomorrow morning but not just gone midnight, when I drag myself out of bed morning :)

Whilst I've never had any 'major' problems with Q's website, it is, without a doubt, the worst website I've ever used, and believe me when I say I spend tens of thousands of pounds every week. (Not for myself though, I'm not Rockefeller, it's all for work purposes)!

Ah but have you tried the new M&S website - now that makes QVCs actually look quite good.

Ah but have you tried the new M&S website - now that makes QVCs actually look quite good.

OMG yes LOL! I'd forgotten, in fact I have stopped looking at the M&S website as it's that bad although not through constant errors but horrendous design, I had totally forgotten about it, I used to have a regular look but I haven't since about 3 weeks after it launched as I find it impossible! Although I can search my account easily and it works where as Q's doesn't work properly but the layout is generally good.

The M & S website is horrendous. I have given up trying to use it now. I cannot believe a major company thought it was ok to replace the old website with a new one that does not work. Customers have been complaining, but M & S just tell them to change their browser. I usually find the QVC site ok, but it does have its glitches, and is quite slow, and I hate the fact that there is quite often no video of an item, or in some cases, no picture. I am not going to buy something I cannot see.

Latest posts

Back