I Love Suarti, but...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr-F

Registered Shopper
...stop stealing other people's branding/taglines!

The show's been on for about 5 minutes, and she's already called it 'Wearable Art by Suarti' about 3 times!

Caught sight of her earlier & she looked very odd, like she has had surgery which has gone wrong?

hadn't seen her in ages till this afternoon...definitely had some work done but unfortunately she looks like someone forgot to stop pumping her up.

To me she comes across as a woman you do not want to mess with. I just can not watch her much and tend to just either watch with the sound off or check on the internet what is available.
Like some of her designs, and have been very happy with most of it, but just lately I have had to send some back as some of the silver decoration has come off due to bad soldering

Like some of her designs, and have been very happy with most of it, but just lately I have had to send some back as some of the silver decoration has come off due to bad soldering

Maybe Suarti needs to replace some of her workers: especially those who have started to hit puberty - all those raging hormones plays havoc with their soldering!

Allegedly... :wonder:

I don't like the guest or the jewellery, whatever she is on ... I don't want any, imo she is totally OTT.

Bob Mackie

its true shes been saying that longer than they have had bob mackie

I have to admit, that was my recollection, so I had always thought he nicked it from her!
Mind you, I'm fairly certain I've heard it from both Caroline at South Western Silver and someone banging on about Indigo Moon - maybe even Artscapes too?
Not that there's a lack of original thought at QVC...

I have to admit, that was my recollection, so I had always thought he nicked it from her!
Mind you, I'm fairly certain I've heard it from both Caroline at South Western Silver and someone banging on about Indigo Moon - maybe even Artscapes too?
Not that there's a lack of original thought at QVC...

yep they all seem to be using that line though some of the pieces are like artworks so i can agree on somethings

Latest posts

Back