If you could only buy 1 Beauty item in 2010??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC dont sell it but it would have to be the Loccitanne Divine Cream it is just that , Devine . Its very expensive though , but I really feel that it might be worth it .

*Croaks in bleary eyed hungover fashion*

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer.

(How unusually succinct of me! :D)

Silk pillowcases to stave off my wrinkles...... and whilst we're on the subject, does anyone have any recommendations for pillows? My new ones are yet again rubbish - I was awake again at 5am with a sore neck. Theoretically they're a beauty item because without a good sleep - my beauty nosedives because I look like sh**e. My apologies if I've digressed.......

I have battled with pillows for years (havwe a cupboard full of rejected ones) I get headaches with bad pillows. I and a back/side sleeper and live support but an initial squishiness. I recently bought a Dunlopillo Celestial and it's the best thing I have ever bought! Latex core with a removable (washable) down cover.

I have battled with pillows for years (havwe a cupboard full of rejected ones) I get headaches with bad pillows. I and a back/side sleeper and live support but an initial squishiness. I recently bought a Dunlopillo Celestial and it's the best thing I have ever bought! Latex core with a removable (washable) down cover.

Thank you very much! I have some Dunlopillo ones that are along that line (core pillow plus cover), but I don't know if they are 'Celestial' so I'm off to have a look for labels!! Thank you again for that.

Philosophy - The Great Mystery

My desert island product :mysmilie_696:

I can't decide between great mystery and ojon restorative treatment!

Hmmmm, not a happy bunny! Just had a look for TGM on Philosophy's website and it's nowhere to be seen. There is a When Hope os Not Enough cleansing balm, but it sounds different to TGM. I wonder if they've ditched it again? Has anyone seen a QVC presentation for TGM recently? I bought my most recent tube in John Lewis a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
ojon restorative and philip kingsley remoisturising shampoo and conditioner and elasticiser:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:

I can't decide between great mystery and ojon restorative treatment!

Hmmmm, not a happy bunny! Just had a look for TGM on Philosophy's website and it's nowhere to be seen. There is a When Hope os Not Enough cleansing balm, but it sounds different to TGM. I wonder if they've ditched it again? Has anyone seen a QVC presentation for TGM recently? I bought my most recent tube in John Lewis a few weeks ago.

Hi there

Hope you are well :mysmilie_348: when Robin was last on with philosophy (why do i watch these shows when i don't even use the products lol) she said the TGM is only available in the UK and not the US. I think they had tried to discontinue it over here but its a big seller so i think it'll be available in the future.

x

Hi there

Hope you are well :mysmilie_348: when Robin was last on with philosophy (why do i watch these shows when i don't even use the products lol) she said the TGM is only available in the UK and not the US. I think they had tried to discontinue it over here but its a big seller so i think it'll be available in the future.

x

Phew! Yes, they tried to discontinue it a while ago but they did get a lot of grief for it (many emails from me too!). Panic over, happy bunny again! Thanks x

Latest posts

Back