If you were on selly telly, what role would you take?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't forget you have to say you use every product, which is naturally the BEST EVER until the next one comes along. And you must constantly check your electronic devices to see what your fans have to say to you (and, of course, you must cultivate the art of talking over your guests).
Well I can't take up the job until I write my first novel then I will come on and talk endlessly about it and about the next and next and next. And remind you that a few signed copies are still available.

I will always wear a size small and swish my hair at every opportunity.

I'd like to be a producer because then I could hide all the iPads and watch the presenters panicking because they couldn't be 'flattered' by their fawning groupies. I'd also be able to pay loud music whenever their books were mentioned during shows.

But I know that's just wishful thinking on my part.

What I think I'd be and what I'd like to be are two different things...

I'd like to be in production and resurrect the zapper idea... and with all that polyester around, the QVC lady presenters in particular would need to beware! They'd either get zapped, or I'd employ a "Sandman"* with a cane to haul them bodily from in front of the camera the first time they flapped their gums about their books (*from Showtime at the Apollo Amateur Night competition)... mwah-ha-ha!

I've already said what I think I'd be if in front of camera... and I wouldn't last 5 seconds.

I`d be a `stylist` because its not too demanding at all from the look of it .... you just need a couple of hats one from Bill and Ben the flower pot men and the other a sun hat from that holiday in Spain in 1999!! I have a few faux fur coat collars too ..because they look lovely especially with summer dresses!! You`ll need a box of a few bits and bobs too to accessorise In fact I think a dressing up box would do fine!! There`s a jumble sale on in the church hall soon a good place to restock for the new season !!

I would be the person who puts the mic on female presenters on jewellery shows to make sure that the clanking of the beads against the mic drowns out anything useful anyone might have to say.

New position available - the cr**. Sweeper upper - never needed more than during the fashion outlet with Ali K and the so called stylist who had obviously never seen the stuff before.

I have rarely heard two people talking a bigger load of twaddle about a few bits of cloth in my life.

I`d be a `stylist` because its not too demanding at all from the look of it .... you just need a couple of hats one from Bill and Ben the flower pot men and the other a sun hat from that holiday in Spain in 1999!! I have a few faux fur coat collars too ..because they look lovely especially with summer dresses!! You`ll need a box of a few bits and bobs too to accessorise In fact I think a dressing up box would do fine!! There`s a jumble sale on in the church hall soon a good place to restock for the new season !!

That's funny, old fashioned mostly and not stylish :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back