I'm curious...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry... think my tanzy was 2.6 ct... but still a great price. Wish they still did them at that price!

Should have added that Rocks & Co have some stunning, stunning large sphenes in the "One Collection" at the moment - eye clean and huge (I think the largest I've seen was 10ct). Never seen anything like that anywhere else. Of course they are expensive, but clean sphenes that size are really rare and I will definitely be up for one of those if I see one that shouts "buy me"!

Yes I saw a couple of the sphenes and they were lovely...also the demantoid, such a wonderful sage green and the sparkle that made the diamonds look very ordinary.

Ive bought some moldavite from them, when JS was presenting, which i think was one of the reasons i bought it, it was back in the early days, i think i paid about 40 for each ring, with delivery, i couldnt buy off them now, safestyle do cheaper windows and the gold weight does sometimes look a bit pricey, doesnt stop me from flitting over every now and then though

Latest posts

Back