"I'm Not Preggers": Catherine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
TV personality Catherine Huntley has denied rumours that she is pregnant with her third child. When asked if the reports were true she replied "There's a massive amount of coverage of me in the media. And the latest speculation has indeed been that I'm pregnant. One Internet forum in particular is obsessed with me, and continually discusses the the subject". Laughing happily she went on to say "I can confirm that its not true, it's just my curvy voluptuous bod that gives grist to the mill"
Wearing a low cut figure hugging evening gown and sporting a ginger wig, Miss Huntley (53) said "I've been creating a stir ever since the day I was born. I don't expect things to change now! It's just the price we pay for fame". When asked what projects she is working on Miss Huntley was less forthcoming "I can tell you that I'm working on something related to the red carpet. It's telly and very glamorous and exciting. Ill be meeting and interviewing lots of people. But I mustn't say more!".
Miss Huntley made the headlines last year after reports that she was performing as an exotic dancer in a soho club. When asked who the father of her non-existent baby was she refused to comment, saying "Just tell the fans I'm very happy".

She said it earlier! No kidding! She was doing the slimming knickers and said that people on the forums, one in particular, were continually peculating about her being pregnant. But that she has a problem tummy area.
The bit about creating a stir is on her own presenter profile. The rest is fact-ish.

Wow... You doubters!

she did indeed deny the rumour's .. she said it with that sickly sanctimonious smug smerk that she does so well :giggle: & then right at the end of the show she thanked people for the twatter comments with a glint '' in her eyes .....

She said it earlier! No kidding! She was doing the slimming knickers and said that people on the forums, one in particular, were continually peculating about her being pregnant. But that she has a problem tummy area.
The bit about creating a stir is on her own presenter profile. The rest is fact-ish.

Wow... You doubters!

Not doubtful, just curious. I know the causing a stir bit but she's so shy and not at all confident, you'd wonder how she copes with live tv, theatre, Belly dancing and all the internet attention.

Not doubtful, just curious. I know the causing a stir bit but she's so shy and not at all confident, you'd wonder how she copes with live tv, theatre, Belly dancing and all the internet attention.

It's a tough job but someone has to do it.

Hi Catherine! (She will be reading this, and I think she'll think it's funny)

Catherine likes to think folk are interested when she simpers and gushes. So predictably vain!

Pure vanity and attention seeking. I don't give a rats' tutu whether she is pregnant or not and that goes for all these exaggerated sales people!

Z-list 'celeb' in Twitter-related shenanigans? Whatever next.

I'm sure Catherine's "fans" (care in the community has so much to answer for) have been very supportive indeed.

Ha ha BB you are funny!
Has anyone mentioned she looked preggers? If she did it'll be the blooming horrible dresses in qvc's ahem fashion line that emphasis that area of your body, Claire was on the other day and the dress she was wearing during a "fashion "show made her look like a bag of spuds with a very ill fitted empire line just awful, felt sorry for her a bit but then she flicked her hair so much i got over it!
Ooo BB do let your "journalism" reports loose on the rest of those celebrity tv presenters aka tv sales people!

Take no notice Catherine, you are a good presenter and you have a long way to go before you are as egotistic as the qvc diva...:giggle:

Latest posts

Back