Interesting ?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Just couldn't believe my ears.

It's just been said on Q you can wear this jumper if you have a carvan on the Wirral my Nana had one and one of the happiest times of my life.
Anyway you can wear it at the weekend at the caravan, if you get to the end of the weekend and you think I don't really like it.
Then simply send it back even though you have worn it and may have washed it.
Now don't think that because we accept clothes back that have been worn and washed, that we are going to send them out to someone else, we are not, absolutely not I promise you, we not going to do that.

:thinking:

just the unwashed ones to me then
:tongue:

When I heard her say it this morning I did think phew ....
No Nana
No Caravan
Phew Thank Goodness
No Letter:angel:

Just couldn't believe my ears.

It's just been said on Q you can wear this jumper if you have a carvan on the Wirral my Nana had one and one of the happiest times of my life.
Anyway you can wear it at the weekend at the caravan, if you get to the end of the weekend and you think I don't really like it.
Then simply send it back even though you have worn it and may have washed it.
Now don't think that because we accept clothes back that have been worn and washed, that we are going to send them out to someone else, we are not, absolutely not I promise you, we not going to do that.

:thinking:

just the unwashed ones to me then
:tongue:

bugga! right location, wrong homestead

bugga! right location, wrong homestead

Mrs James don't know if your aware battenburg's are on offer at the moment in Asda for a £1 each.
Plus Mr Kipling Battenburg mini cakes pack two for a £2.

:hi:

I spent many a happy childhood holiday on the Wirral in a caravan, Meols to be exact.

No crappy jumpers though !

I live just South of Wirral, but don't have a caravan. Do have a conservatory - can I wear it in there, and then send it back? Did once receive a Kipling bag from QVC with someone else's stuff in it :( ... they argued flat-out that they never send out returned goods. Yep, sometimes they do.

I too received a used Kipling bag. Wouldn't have known as it was all wrapped up perfectly until I found cinema tickets for Big Momma's House for somewhere down south in one of the 'secret' pockets!

No caravans here either! But do have a garage - does that count as jumper wearing territory?

Latest posts

Back