Intermediate Company?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacqualina

Registered Shopper
I seem to remember a while ago reading on here about a US company that you can order through and who will buy something for you from a company in the US that will only accept US registered credit cards ( i.e. qvc.com) and then will forward it to you for a fee. Can anyone recommend one? I shall be in the States in September and have my eye on one or two things. Many thanks.

MyUS.com is good - you get a shipping address in the US (a 'suite' number) and even a US phone number in case you have to put on it (it just rings through; no-one answers it). You buy the item, though and then they deliver it to this US address and forward it to you in the UK.

Thanks for your replies and ideas, but the US shipping address is not the problem as I shall be in the US. My problem is that some companies will only let you buy from them with a US registered credit card. I just feel there must be a way around this problem somehow with maybe an intermediate company that you pay and who then orders the items for you and then has them shipped to your US hotel.

Oh, I see. Sorry!

Ditto. To be honest, I've not experienced this problem of a company insisting on only a card denominated in dollars. Could you use Paypal, maybe? That's then taking advantage of a third party payment method and, from memory, you can elect to pay in the local currency, i.e. dollars, when you complete the transaction.

Latest posts

Back