Is It Jamie?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I cannot believe this!!!! I hate bank holidays at the best of times - but today, of all days, when my dishwasher and my washing machine have decdied to give up the ghost, in what seems like a conspiracy theory (why do white good manufacturers insist on making washing machines etc that have a life span, shorter than a hamster???) meant to be having a bbq at 1 pm today(its been on hold all over the weekend, due to the crappy weather!) son crawled in at 11.30 am this morning - still drunk!! Husband goes awol! Only went to fill the car up with petrol (normallly a 5 minute job! Gone 1 and half hours!!!) because he got side tracked, by popping into work ! And now, he is going on about bbq brickettes - as if the world will come to an end without them!! Men!!! And now, i read, that jamie has left rocktv! Can a bank holiday, get any worse? I ask you - now going to steal up to my room, and weep! Yes weep!!

Last edited:
Well, that was sneakily done, though I haven't watched much lately due to being on a bit of a downer with the channel. I'm not keen on most of their presenters and have had a few major disappointments recently with all their problems. Hopefully they will get back on track and I'll be able to regain my enthusiasm. It's a shame though if they just let presenters disappear without a peep, something we've always complained about with other channels.

:thinking: I am surprised to that nothing has been said by rocks about Jamie leaving apart from seeing it here on st.com I assume we would'nt know as it was said he was on holiday its a shame indeed

CS did mention it in the chat and when asked why they hadn't mentioned it before Jamie left so people could wish him well etc....they said that Jamie had requested it wasn't announced until after he had gone.

Latest posts

Back