Is your Christmas a QVC one?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC present wise I got a Kipling candle, shade and tray for my parents as well as some Thorntons choccies.

My sister and I went halves with the Honora bracelet TSV and so they are our present to each other. We also got slankets LOL

Present to myself is the HP netbook :mysmilie_17:

Doesn't look like I'll be getting anything from QVC this year. Ordered the little camcorder tsv for hubby's present, it was sent out on 14th, I'm still waiting despite phone calls and emails!!!!

Three Liz Earle sets (the TSV) for my each of my daughters and a Cook's Essentials large buffet pan, with the magnetic trivet for my eldest as she has just moved into her new home and she loves to cook.

To be honest we haven't gone overboard this year with gifts. They are all getting older and the money is more useful to them now but I like them to have something to open on the big day. I am Swedish, so we celebrate on Christmas Eve but as I live here, we celebrate on Christmas day too - I am greedy lol !

Have a wonderful Christmas everybody,

love Inge xxxx

Honora necklace TSVs are all I've bought from QVC.
I bought a few Molton Brown boxed sets from Bicester earlier in the year and most other presents are from M&S.

Latest posts

Back