Is your Christmas a QVC one?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Just wondering how many of you are having the stock of Liverpool warehouse as your Christmas gifts?! I know I have a lot, amongst others the Elemis TSV, the LG TSV, the rose gold Diamonique watch, the white Gossip watch, other Elemis bits, a PK set, yogi hair wand.....and whatever else I have hinted at that hubby has taken the liberty of ordering me!! I appreciate this is quite sad, but then it has saved us both from that thing we detest most in this world - real life shopping!!!! I do also have other stuff from other online stores, I am not a total QVC addict, honest!! So how about you, what's coming your way from L'Pool?! :mysmilie_698:

Probably nothing for me (as I order everything I want for myself)

But ...

Sister - Slanket and Bare Escentuals try me kit
Brother - Elemis mens grooming kit
Neice - tweezerman tweezers, Nails Inc manicure set, Slanket, Lori Greiner jewellery box
Friend - Smashbox halo glow
Everyone - Penguin gift boxes, a kilo of Thorntons chocs

I know the p&p charges are high but I have ordered these over the last few months, taken advantage of some easy-pays and I just need to wrap them :)

Fpr the first year in ? 10 plus years absolutly nothing is comming from QVC for anyone , They just havnt had the usual variety of gift suggestions this year and the thought of giving friends the microplane for xmas made me laugh , imagine that in the secret santa at work . LOL

i bought the elemis TSV for a birthday present and everything else i've bought has been for me.
Any christmas presents have come from amazon or the high st,

One of my Christmas presents was ordered from QVC. The rest came from other online stores or the high street.

I have done all my Christmas shopping online but have not bought a single gift from QVC this year.

Ive had an Elemis tsv, 2 Charlie Bears & a L'Occitane Supersize Shower & Body Lotion Duo, all for myself though.. All my other presents have been from Next, Amazon, Ebay & Yankee Doodle, so, actually no presents for family/friends from qvc :mysmilie_1766:

Just the elemis tsv and that was for me, I like the hustle and bustle of christmas shopping .. so all mine have come from the shops

I ordered both Elemis TSVs in the last few months and a sonic toothbrush. None of which were christmas presents in any shape or form.

Mine have been bought for me by me, but with money given by others in SpaceNK and Salonskincare.

Omly a couple from Qvc. The p&p puts me right off. Just about everything has been bought online but with no P&P. I really feel they shoot themselves in the foot with their high postage charges. The choice isn't great either!

I have done all my Christmas shopping online but have not bought a single gift from QVC this year.

no nor have I - and I agree its do with the postage as well.I have bought 7 yankee candles for various people but got those through yankeedoodle as they only charged me £2.50 for the lot to be posted - so qvc missed out on my money there :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_348: Ooh let me see....

Food? No.

Anything to wear over Christmas? No (I did order a big grey ring but we all know how that turned out by now! :eek:)

Decorations? My Yankee Candle butterflies will be lit at some point I expect but that's about it.

Gifts? Hubby has a multi-blade gadgetty glass cutter thing that I bought and stashed aaaaages ago. And I did order an Urban Retreat Smokey Eye set for my MIL to give to my probable future DIL, plus a 1/4 share in an Elemis TSV for my boss's gift from the team. (she buys her Elemis at full retail when she goes for facials so I hope she thinks we spent more than £10 each on her!)

The gifts for Hubby, Mum, Dad, my son, son's gf, my daughter, my daughters' best friend, my mother in law, brother in law, two nephews, two nieces, and two god-daughters plus my friends and colleagues and the presents I bought for MIL to give my Hubby, daughter and son all came from elsewhere.

So I make that 2 1/4 gifts from QVC and 25 from elsewhere. :mysmilie_61:

Ooh Hubby has tried to buy me something from QVC for Crimbo but the 5-7 working days were up last Thursday and it's jewellery so that means The DX. I'm not holding my breath, put it that way.

Last edited:
the thought of giving friends the microplane for xmas made me laugh , imagine that in the secret santa at work . LOL

It would have been preferable to my secret santa 'gift', which was a hideous pair of enormous and very heavy earrings, which don't look at all out of place hanging on the Christmas tree! :mysmilie_17:

The last Elemis TSV, a Philosophy creme brulee set and a kipling bag. No, the bag was a bargain from Amazon.

I haven't bought anything from QVC myself for Christmas pressies. I don't buy for many people to begin with. Those that I do buy for are MrM (most of his online from HMV and Amazon though I have bought him his favourite Loccitane Cade and LE body wash but got them from Debenhams and LE direct), Emma my daughter (bought mostly in High St shops although MrM has bought most of them this year as I'm still only in temp work), my sister for whom some of her gifts have come from QVC but from TSV's that I've bought earlier in the year, my brother (bought from High St shops) and a couple of friends who only really enjoy entertainment type goods ie books, CD's and DVDs which QVC don't sell. I have been cheeky though and have wrapped up the new OPI hand cream I got in the TSV for her in a bid to get her to grow her own nails naturally!! I've bought some Yankee candles for my brother's family and my sister but all of them have come from Yankeedoodle rather than QVC purely because of the better range from them and cheaper p&p.

I have however encouraged MrM to buy my presents from QVC and I know he's bought me a Philosophy Amazing Grace set, the Elemis TSV and the Balance Me kit. He did order me something else as well but said he had to send it back as it wasn't right. Foolish man left the delivery note downstairs so I had a peek (well I had to) - it was a Loccitane Rose body kit so not too disappointed that it went back!

Oh, and I got a fab Secret Santa give from work. My SS bought me a cafetiere which I'm gonna go and fill right now. Take care everyone and have a nice day. x

It would have been preferable to my secret santa 'gift', which was a hideous pair of enormous and very heavy earrings, which don't look at all out of place hanging on the Christmas tree! :mysmilie_17:

I thought youd like them:mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back