IT Cosmetics Launch 15th & 16th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember reading on the QVC page over a month ago, when people stared asking about the brand. QVC replied that only a small range of items would be in the first shows. No TSV planned at the moment. Some very disappointed people. Have to say I am not really that interested in the brand, but pleased something new has come to QVCUK.

Bit miffed that my lippie order is still showing in process. Just have well waited until today to order. Pointless pre-order, was hoping to get it a bit quicker. Has anyone else's pre-orders been shipped?
Just ordered the brow pencil duo. It looks similar to one I had from Charlotte Tilbury. Considering the bye bye pores but might wait until tonight to decide. No doubt it will all be sent with Royal Mail & take a week to arrive!

Looks like all the it cosmetics will be delivered via Royal Mail. So yeah means over a week wait with damaged or lost items.

I ordered the No Pores when IT went live on the 13th and it was shipped on the 14th. If it isn't here tomorrow I won't see it till next Wednesday as RM deliveries on Monday & Tuesday are not good.

What an assault on the ears that hour was. The 2 American guests and Alison Young, all with voices that could cut through concrete.

I agree. I would've thought they'd bring more items than what they have for the launch show.

So will they just be peddling the same half a dozen items across all three shows? Probably no bad thing for me, as I've already bought the concealer, illuminator and lipsticks, and am debating whether I need yet another mascara, but seems an odd strategy. Surely the more choice people have, the more they're likely to buy?

What an assault on the ears that hour was. The 2 American guests and Alison Young, all with voices that could cut through concrete.

I have to agree. Had been looking forward to the launch show, but could bear no more 15mins in and had to switch off. I'd been hoping for some good demos.

(Hello everyone, by the way.:hi: Couldn't find anywhere where I was supposed to introduce myself, hence me just barging in! Have been lurking for ages, so thought it was time I stuck my head above the parapet and got involved :happy:)

I flicked over in the hour before and they had the Bye Bye on, I actually was temped for a short time. Then I remembered I have an unopened concealer, their dark circles all looked brown and mine are purple/red so no demos on those. Flicked back to Say Yes To The Dress:mysmilie_17:

I just checked the web and nearly everything is on advanced orders now or waitlist. I don't know how much advanced order stock they have but at this rate they won't have anything left for the shows today!

I just checked the web and nearly everything is on advanced orders now or waitlist. I don't know how much advanced order stock they have but at this rate they won't have anything left for the shows today!

I was thinking the same but this morning they have taken money for an advance order so I guess someone has been working over night to got more stock. Funny because I ordered so the money would come out next month. Never mind.

I watched the 10pm show last night and was really disappointed with the lack of foundations. I eventually turned off before 11pm as I couldn't stand any more of the screeching. Between Alison and the two americans the noise was unbearable. The guests were at pains to remind us that they worked with plastic surgeons to develop the brand. This may impress the american ladies but it does not impress me. All in all it was just a waste of time.

I watched the 10pm show last night and was really disappointed with the lack of foundations. I eventually turned off before 11pm as I couldn't stand any more of the screeching. Between Alison and the two americans the noise was unbearable. The guests were at pains to remind us that they worked with plastic surgeons to develop the brand. This may impress the american ladies but it does not impress me. All in all it was just a waste of time.

Yes, apparently you can use the under eye concealer as foundation the microscopic tube because they didn't have the foundation. I switched off as well.

I only watched a few seconds and the camera did it no favours ..it had quite a florescent look on the models IMO and looked very shiny too

I only watched a few seconds and the camera did it no favours ..it had quite a florescent look on the models IMO and looked very shiny too

Agreed, the guests and AY looked florescent too, but I was impressed how it covered the tattoo and remembered there was something like that on IW. And I thought that the taller lady was a male, the bone structure etc.

Just checked the IT stocks, nothing has sold out but some on advanced orders.

Latest posts

Back