Jade Troth is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh for goodness sake Trough and Lights out Lindsay on with opals. Usual lecture and her looking on gormlessly. After 20 minutes (with sound off I hasten to add) they’re flogging a rather ugly (IMHO) opal and cognac diamond ring

I know it’s my smutty mind, but the programme is called Gems TV down under and it is conjuring up an awful vision😱
Just as I was drinking a cup of tea and eating a chocolate biscuit.....:eek:

Jade Trough on with a big blue barrel. No idea what he’s selling. Could it be the dregs of the barrel? Hattie on with him, don’t know if it’s the camera angle but her head looks bigger than her body. She looks like one of the Corinthian model footballers with big heads.

I saw that, he had the barrel and said I can pick this up easily because there's nothing inside... :rolleyes: I'm not sure where he went after that as I'm afraid I switched off

Jade Trough on with a big blue barrel. No idea what he’s selling. Could it be the dregs of the barrel? Hattie on with him, don’t know if it’s the camera angle but her head looks bigger than her body. She looks like one of the Corinthian model footballers with big heads.

Hopefully he fell into it head first and got stuck!

Perhaps the barrel was to shovel all the bulls**t into that was about to come out of their mouths.

Latest posts

Back