Jewellery Gift Ideas TSV 05/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is a three-piece sterling silver jewellery set with a necklace, stud earrings and ring

3 Piece Created Gem & Diamond Set Sterling Silver TSV 05/11/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.343233

Jewellery TSV 1.jpg

Jewellery TSV 2.jpg

Jewellery TSV 3.jpg

Jewellery TSV 4.jpg

Jewellery TSV 5.jpg

Ooh! Interesting that this is called "created gem and diamond"...maybe they're the second best manmade gems after Diamonique?

:werewolf:

Ooh! Interesting that this is called "created gem and diamond"...maybe they're the second best manmade gems after Diamonique?

Just what I was thinking - presumably this is eek then? I've never tried Eek before, but this could be tempting...although I bet it'll cost peanuts to make as they'll have churned out boat loads for the TSV. Love to know the price....

Any ideas SCW?

Hmmm, sorry if anyone is thinking of buying this but it looks spectacularly cheap and nasty. Mr CC, cancel that order . . .

CC

Just what I was thinking - presumably this is eek then? I've never tried Eek before, but this could be tempting...although I bet it'll cost peanuts to make as they'll have churned out boat loads for the TSV. Love to know the price....

Any ideas SCW?

the coloured one is a white gem thats coloured & created to look like the real thing but is not diamonique & they are proper real white diamonds on the outside & shoulders so no its not diamonique

Any ideas SCW?

You're a Diamonique virgin Sis? I've got 14 pieces, rings & earrings, with only 2 in silver. When it was first sold on the Q it was quality at affordable prices with solid shanks on the rings & designs that meant it could be passed off as the real deal. My oldest ones are in 14ct yellow gold, look as good as when I bought them & are really lovely pieces of jewellery. My maternal grandfather was a jeweller & when I traced my dad's family I discovered that his grandfather was a silversmith so my love of jewellery is genetic. I wear an eek eternity ring every day with my wedding band, the stones have the fire of real diamonds & I love it ; sold to me by Queen Julia 26 years ago when item numbers included letters, she was infinitely more professional & shopping with the Q was a nice experience.

I've got a nice Eek ring with real gold and I remember my friend screeching that I'd got engaged and didn't tell her lol. Er, no. I wore it on my cruise this year and people did comment how nice it was. You have to be picky on what you buy and these days it's all gold plated silver and not real gold.

CC

I love my gold diamonique have had them for many many years and still love fab.. also have gold clagau diamond set, black hills gold 14 carrot gold and the cognac diamonds set in 9 carat gold. never take them off

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Eek (I have many pieces) BUT what let’s it down is the same as all Q jewellery - terrible setting/designs. Blobs of solder called “accents” off centre settings and ****** claws EVERYWHERE (I hate claw settings) If they simplified the settings they wouldn’t look so cheap as the stones are nice enough.

Does anyone else fine that the silver Eek rings are very generous in sizing? - I find I need to go down a size unless it is a wide band style.

5.08ct-7.13ct Created Gemstone & Diamond Accent 3 Piece Set Sterling Silver
Item Number: 343233
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.97
P&P £0.00

This three-piece sterling silver jewellery set features a necklace, stud earrings and a ring, each accented with a small white diamond and your choice of cushion-cut created gemstones, surrounded by created white sapphires in a halo design. An effortless and elegant way to incorporate some sparkle into your look this season, this gorgeous jewellery set is an essential for your collection.
What are created gemstones? Created gemstones are formulated in a laboratory that reproduces the natural creation process of a gemstone, generally making their appearance and their make-up identical to their natural counterparts.

Style them your way - wear these pieces separately to add a hint of colour and sparkle to any outfit, whether it's your little black dress or a simple blouse, or go all out and wear the full set to pull together any formal look. Their co-ordinating designs make it easy to wear them together or mix and match them with your other favourite pieces.

Diamonds are a girl's best friend - each piece in this collection features a small natural white diamond accent set on the gallery at the side of each piece, for that extra special hint of sparkle.

The perfect gift - this set makes an ideal present for someone who deserves a bit of luxury in their life. The classic halo design will delight anybody who appreciates timeless style, and you can choose their favourite colour for a gift they'll treasure for years to come.

Find your hue - offering you three different created gemstones to choose from, all you have to do is choose your favourite to go with your individual style. Select created sapphires for a stunning deep blue, created rubies for a rich pop of red or go for created emeralds for an elegant flash of green.

Spread the cost of sparkle - choose to spread the cost of this gorgeous set with interest-free instalments by selecting the Easy Pay option.

Comes in a box
Cushion-cut created gemstones: 2 x (7mm), 2 x (6mm)
Round-cut created white sapphires: 46 x (1.4mm) 36 x (1.25mm)
Round-cut white diamonds: 4 x (1mm)
Sterling silver
Lobster claw clasp fastening
Post and butterfly fastenings - suitable for pierced ears only
Chain length: 45cm (17.7")
Total diamond weight: 0.02 carat
Total carat weight of created emerald set: 5.08 carats
Total carat weight of created sapphire set: 5.12 carats
Total carat weight of created ruby set: 7.13 carats

Contains:

1 x created gemstone necklace
1 x created gemstone ring
1 x pair of created gemstone stud earrings

Created gemstone options:

Created Emerald
Created Sapphire
Created Ruby

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.343233

I don’t understand why it is not all Diamonique, why use low grade diamond chips with a simulated stone in silver?I am missing something here, please enlighten me! I see there is a Lola Rose ‘ word’ necklace in EEK that is sensible because the ones they sell with real diamonds are the most extortionate price.

Just seen the video it is a Diamond ‘accent’!Sorry should have read SCW’s description! Still do not get the point!! All Eek & cut the price?

Pet hate with Q jewellery shows. Models have slim wrists so they shove bracelets up their arm nearly to the elbow and sit with their arms upright so we have no idea what the drop will be like on us. I not slim by any stretch of imagination but my wrists are quite nice and although you know what the length is, it very much depends on the design and stones how much room then take up.

In her defence Del Boy usually makes a point of this as she says she has big wrists.

Crazy combination, fake and real together and why bother with diamonds, should just have made it all white sapphire, for that money could buy a lovely genuine gemstone item from Gemporia.

Latest posts

Back