Jewellery Gift Ideas TSV 05/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diamonds ? The total diamond weight is 0.02 cwt which is like the touch of Welsh gold in Clogeau ie. so small its practically invisible. Why bother putting them in ?

This set reminds me of those market stall 'sets' where you get a watch a pen and keyring in the same box. Or a watch, tie and cufflinks for a bloke, and all for a tenner.

The set is really old fashioned looking not something you could just put on and go out. Charlie no doubt would be going on about the captain's table on a cruise to wear the set.

I remember when QVC years back did rings in this style I never like them prefer simple one stone with a perhaps an accent on the shoulder or just one stone. Or channel set stones.

Who in this day and age wears a suite of jewellery? As Donna said this makes it old fashioned. Even if I wanted it as I don’t have pierced ears so I would be paying for something which wouldn’t be used.

Just had a look and instantly regretted it, there’s Michelle Moan (I know) embarrassing Charlie Brook about why isn’t he married? Not that it’s any of her business, but she’ll do it anyway. Can’t stand her so grabbed the remote as quick as possible, why she thinks anyone wants cut glass and silver fashioned the same as her real diamonds is anyone’s guess. She should really stick to what she does best, flirting with any man with a pulse and looking high.

I noticed that the 'eek watch that had her initials on the dial, appeared identical to an 'eek watch that was showcased a few years ago which had the initial D on the dial, so hardly her 'design' then.

Latest posts

Back