JF and yet another of her blatant lies...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alter ego

Registered Shopper
I've just watched her on yesterday's Erborian show.

As usual I had it muted or on fast forward, but I stopped for the cushion foundation. Just in time to hear her say she'd NEVER seen anything like it.

Hah! HAH!!! OH looks at me like I've finally completely lost the plot as I start banging on about her lies, then force him to watch as I play it back, then go back to a Mally show I'd taped ages ago with her version of the cushion delivery - which has JF ooh-ing and ahh-ing all over it. Then back to the Erborian show... and back to Mally.

I get the :wonder: look then the :taphead: and the :dull: as I'm leaping around with the remote, looking a bit like this :mysmilie_13:

I realise it's not normal behaviour to tape shows from QVC and keep them for ages, so unless people have good memories (I don't), they might miss her blatantly lying about products she's presenting. Well, I have proof. Proof, I tell ya! And if you're reading this Ms F, look behind you, because your pants are definitely on fire!

If I'm missing for a while it's because he's carted me off to the nut house for a break from QVC.

She must realise that people who watch QVC know about her totally disingenuous "love" and amazement for absolutely everythink, and each think she's on with is the best of its kind at the time, brands must shudder when they're told they're on with her. She must be going in for the first time buyers because let's face it, most old timers have cottoned on to the extremely expensive products, p&p, lies, slow delivery and slow returns that is QVC now.

Perhaps she is like CHuntley and never goes near a department store/Boots/Superdrug. Or wears blinkers so she cannot see anything for sale on the dreaded high street? :mysmilie_15:

i dont understand why jill cant just say shes tried something and say how it works for her. her long winded stories are quite tiring and i kinda like jill

i dont understand why jill cant just say shes tried something and say how it works for her. her long winded stories are quite tiring and i kinda like jill

I don't really dislike any or the presenters but what I do dislike are the untruths they are required to tell at the behest of QVC. Honesty is always the best policy, let them tell it how it is and let the public make up their own mind..... Oh, I lied. I do not like SG.....

Jill Franks is full of it not abit genuine but craig is the worst he says he has everything and loves it all whatever it is he must have a ****** big house to put it all in especially his yankie candles.

Well when 'Craigie' first appeared he banged on about living in a one bedroomed flat, but the amount of Peony flowers / Yankee candles/ KH bedding/ Kitchen essential cookware and various vacuum cleaners he has, it must be murder for him and his partners getting through the front door ! These idiot presenters must learn that viewers have long memories !

The good thing about regularly watching Q and most shopping channels is you get to know they are lying and that has saved me a lot of money in the past ,as well as finding this site.

Most people just dip in and out and new customers who probably spend more havent become aware of the sales patter.

I used to spend a lot more than I do now. I have become much more aware and cynical .

one thing i cant stand is overhyped products that are pure tat when you get it home puts me off shopping on qvc

Well when 'Craigie' first appeared he banged on about living in a one bedroomed flat, but the amount of Peony flowers / Yankee candles/ KH bedding/ Kitchen essential cookware and various vacuum cleaners he has, it must be murder for him and his partners getting through the front door ! These idiot presenters must learn that viewers have long memories !

Maybe he keeps some of this tat he's hoarding at his bestie's house, Flinty - she, after all, tends to have one of everything she's ever sold. They must get a huge staff discount to be able to afford all this stuff.

Maybe he keeps some of this tat he's hoarding at his bestie's house, Flinty - she, after all, tends to have one of everything she's ever sold. They must get a huge staff discount to be able to afford all this stuff.

....Or maybe,just maybe , the talk of owning everything from A to Z is all a big fat load of lies as we suspected all along.:mysmilie_8:

She must realise that people who watch QVC know about her totally disingenuous "love" and amazement for absolutely everythink, and each think she's on with is the best of its kind at the time, brands must shudder when they're told they're on with her. She must be going in for the first time buyers because let's face it, most old timers have cottoned on to the extremely expensive products, p&p, lies, slow delivery and slow returns that is QVC now.

My brain just switches off when she starts her " you know me girls, I cannot be without it" or "I use it all the time" or, "I have one in every room and one in the car"

I wonder if she thinks that we are all gaga or something. even someone as dim as her must realise that she says the same dialogue with every product she presents:thinking:.

She also "loves to bits" every guest and "had so much fun the last time they worked with them " and she is" having so much fun with" the present guest and loves working with them" and flirts with the men in such a manner that some men actually blush.
She always says, " I have only (number) of items, as though the products are hers !

My brain just switches off when she starts her " you know me girls, I cannot be without it" or "I use it all the time" or, "I have one in every room and one in the car"

I wonder if she thinks that we are all gaga or something. even someone as dim as her must realise that she says the same dialogue with every product she presents:thinking:.

She also "loves to bits" every guest and "had so much fun the last time they worked with them " and she is" having so much fun with" the present guest and loves working with them" and flirts with the men in such a manner that some men actually blush.
She always says, " I have only (number) of items, as though the products are hers !

She has something in common with that expensive hairdryer they flog, they both have a big EGO and are both full of hot air too.

Maybe they don't buy them. I have often heard presenters say that they were given items to try.

Exactly. They should realise that regular watchers (or even regular channel hoppers) will have heard these stories a million times before, and about every product. It just makes them look stupid, in my book. If they simply said they had tried it and liked it/the colour was great/it had a great fragrance or whatever then they would retain some credibility. As it is, all I do is laugh when I hear them say, yet again, that something is the best thing since sliced bread, and they use it all the time.

[/I]

I agree with everything that has been said about Jills selling style/techniques. I was shocked on the last Doll 10 TSV day - Jill was hosting the evening show and she said "Doris you know i have sensitive skin and your makeup range is the only makeup i can use"!! Really!! the only one!! It gets tiring - she is blatantly telling lies - surely her manager should be talking to the woman? Her comments,when selling,verge on the misrepresentation of the product in order to sell it? I've stopped watching her now.

Jill came out with a cracker yesterday on the Bcharmd jewellery show, this is costume jewellery with the proverbial semi precious stones. A bracelet costing £30 or so was described, more or less, as an heirloom and could be handed down through the family. What planet is this woman on? Give it a few weeks and the rolled gold will have worn off.

Jill came out with a cracker yesterday on the Bcharmd jewellery show, this is costume jewellery with the proverbial semi precious stones. A bracelet costing £30 or so was described, more or less, as an heirloom and could be handed down through the family. What planet is this woman on? Give it a few weeks and the rolled gold will have worn off.

Anyone watch Bethlehem Lights last night? She was in raptures over a Christmas Tree saying she had GOT to have it in her bathroom! The woman is totally deluded & becoming a real embarassement.:mysmilie_15:

Last night on Yankee show JF was banging on about her candle cupboard! She got quite excited say my candles have a cupboard of their own..... Just like they were little people.

She must have a very big house too. I kept thinking NUTTER.

Latest posts

Back