Jill Franks.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh CC, you've made me feel all sad now :sad:

Me too. Didn't quite seem right (for me) to 'like' the post, even though it was a good one, iykwim? I find that a lot with some posts - & then does the 'none - liker' appear mean/thoughtless when everyone else has liked? I digress.....there should be a iswym icon....

I cringe every time I see that name Pipa - looks like a typo and if it was a real word/name (which it isn't) it would not be pronounced as pip-a only having one p, it should be pee-pa or pie-pa! :confused:

It just looks moronic/infantile/wannabe/simple imoo (extra o=only - no hornets, pleeease)

Last edited by a moderator:
It just looks moronic/infantile/wannabe/simple imoo (extra o=only - no hornets, pleeease)

As 'Pip' has only one 'p', you could argue that 'Pipa' is correct as the female noun. We're so used to seeing, 'Pippa', that it's what we consider the norm. I used to know a guy named, 'Nic', who refused to add a 'k', as there is no 'K' in Nicholas. Fair enough, I suppose.

I think we all have the right to call ourselves what we like, and to spell our name as per our own choosing.

I certainly don't think the spelling of, 'Pipa', is 'moronic/infantile/wannabe/simple'. But then, we're all entitled to our own opinion.

...something she simply can’t live without!" - her signature phrase.

Wouldn't it make an hilarious epitaph !!!!

God forbid I'd wish her any ill. I've already decreed what mine will be; due to my love of sequins and all things sparkly, it will say "She glittered !".

:giggle::giggle:

For someone who goes into raptures about her nail polish I am astounded at the chips on several nails tonight on Eek show. Looks terrible when every shot is close up, very cheap and tatty.

I'm a Linda, and never understood how Lyn and Lynda got to be spelled with a 'Y'.

I think the Y-version sounds a bit more American - although I'm not sure it necessarily is. I think Linda is a really nice name. Every Linda I've met has always been nice. I think there's a lot in a name.

Of course you are Eric's M, and anyone who's an animal lover has to be nice. I bet like me, you are too generous for your own good.

I'm a Linda, and never understood how Lyn and Lynda got to be spelled with a 'Y'.

And I'm Lynn, which should be easy enough, but I get Lin, Lyn & Lynne (inlaws still add the 'E' 25 years later) and for most of my lengthy life I have been asked if Lynn was short for Linda!!

For someone who goes into raptures about her nail polish I am astounded at the chips on several nails tonight on Eek show. Looks terrible when every shot is close up, very cheap and tatty.

It did look awful but one positive was it wasn't her blooming Porchester Square!!!!

Cold shoulder design gives me the shudders - generally when I see obese ladies with ginormous shoulders and arms (normally tattooed) on display.

JF complains of being cold all the time, even in the studio, so I ask myself, why are you wearing tops that don't cover your arms then? Not like they haven't got choice, she could always whack on a nice little Michelle Hope knitted number, or a polyester Antthony top, or a Cuddl Dudds athleisure sweatshirt type top with thumb holes........oh wait. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back