Jilly Halliday- what a dog's breakfast!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
What does she look like on the TSV presentation? The usual black trousers, sludgy- coloured, shapeless cardigan and cheap looking sequinned top. What a total mess. Surely she can do better than this?

She could always raid Julia's wardrobe for a small sized cleavage revealing purple top, zip-up ankle jeggings and toe post wedges. That kind of better?

I love Gilly halliday.Shes my fave presenter.Comes across very "normal".Just cracks on with the job.

I do see what others say about her...she does use repetitive phrases and yes it does feel that her black trousers and pumps are her stable QVC work uniform...but I find her so natural and unassuming,quietly spoken and not rattling on with a hard sell.I can forgive the two "faults" that we all see.....we all have faults after all.

I even love her long hair...I remember her with a short bob,and OMG it was bad.very bad.

I've not watched at all today but anything outwith her normal black trousers+flats+top would make a change. Her appearance aside, it's her boring delivery I'd rather she focussed on changing though. She always comes out with the same monotone stock phrases. They might as well just make a tape recording of her voice and play that with a cardboard cut out of her, we'd never know the difference.

I love Gilly halliday.Shes my fave presenter.Comes across very "normal".Just cracks on with the job.

I do see what others say about her...she does use repetitive phrases and yes it does feel that her black trousers and pumps are her stable QVC work uniform...but I find her so natural and unassuming,quietly spoken and not rattling on with a hard sell.I can forgive the two "faults" that we all see.....we all have faults after all.

I even love her long hair...I remember her with a short bob,and OMG it was bad.very bad.

Hear Hear

I would much rather listen to her than JF or creepy.

she was a bit colour-less last night. Bright colours suit her skin tone better. Her hair looks very fine and I don't know what style would suit it/her.

Latest posts

Back