Jilly's necklace on Vionic TSV launch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

plint

Registered Shopper
H i:mysmilie_14:
Does anyone know anything about the necklace Jilly was wearing during the Vionic TSV launch show. I am wondering if it might be the upcoming Nour TSV.

H i:mysmilie_14:
Does anyone know anything about the necklace Jilly was wearing during the Vionic TSV launch show. I am wondering if it might be the upcoming Nour TSV.

Ali Young was wearing the same necklace in her 4 o' clock beauty hour.

Yes its Nour and I would say its pretty certain its the Tsv as several presenters are wearing it :)

oh i don't like it... i have had bad experiences with nour in the past anyways...

Oh! What problems CMQ? Anything I have has been ok although it is some time since I purchased anything so perhaps the quality has gone down.

Oh! What problems CMQ? Anything I have has been ok although it is some time since I purchased anything so perhaps the quality has gone down.

I ordered two necklaces from the range a few months ago off the web, one arrived in 2 halves, the other had stones falling out the second time of me wearing it.
never ordered from the range since, maybe i just unlucky

I can see why you would be unwilling to purchase any more. Shouldn't happen if quality control (both Nour and Q) was up to speed but as we now know it is non existent - we have all had far too many bad experiences with Q over the past few years. That is the reason I stopped buying B&W, more and more items were arriving with bits lying in the box.

it happened recently with honora also, ordered a bracelet and necklace set, all i received was a box of beads... i thought maybe it was a do it yourself necklace/bracelet kit to help keep costs down hahaha...

Latest posts

Back