Joe Brown Fashion TSV 12/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm just watching a Joe Browns show - what in God's name is Pipa wearing? She is shaped like a weeble. Kind of harem pants with big wedge shoes makes her legs look very short and her hips six feet wide. Horrid top as well, and I'm a big JB fan. On the up side, the prices are great. Can't wait to see what the TSV will be.

CC

I do hope for the sake of the Fakebook posts the size range is increased for the TSV or the comments may go to overload.

Looking on the internet came by Jackie's twitter and her modelling the TSV.
The picture shows a navy patchwork patterned fabric tunic.
It has plain navy long sleeves, a wide sweet heart neckline with a faux button embellished placket and an asymmetric hemline with side hip godets.
The tunic on her is long enough to cover her bottom and she says it comes in four colour versions.

Maybe a new brand as a Fashion TSV.
IMHO it offers nothing new in style, much of the same sadly.

Goodness knows on sizing, if especially made (designed by Q buyers cookie cutter pattern) for QVC

:mysmilie_10:

Joe Browns Mix & Match Tunic
Item Number: 166228
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Designed with a pretty mix of co-ordinating printed and plain fabric, this stylish tunic has asymmetrical button detail at the front, a handkerchief hemline, a soft V-neckline and long sleeves. Inspired by beautiful vintage wallpaper and featuring a flattering and bestselling shape from Joe Browns, this tunic will make a versatile and charming addition to your transitional wardrobe.

Go-to style - ideal for your everyday wardrobe, you can pair this Joe Browns tunic with jeans or shorts and fashion trainers for a cool casual look, or dress it up with slim-fit trousers and heels. Plus, thanks to its detailed design, there's no need for any accessories.

Choose your colour - with four gorgeous hues of Magenta, Purple, Green and Navy to choose from, plus the chic mix of buttons, plain material and pretty print, this contemporary design will work beautifully from high summer, straight through to autumn and beyond.

Colour options:

Green
Navy
Purple
Magenta

Jersey: 100% viscose, print: 100% cotton
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest: 8: 82cm (32.3"), 10: 87cm (34.3"), 12: 92cm (36.2"), 14: 97cm (38.2"), 16: 102cm (40.1"), 18: 107cm (42.1")
Length (at longest point): 8: 80cm (31.5"), 10: 81cm (31.9"), 12: 82cm (32.3"), 14: 83cm (32.7"), 16: 84cm (33.1"), 18: 85cm (33.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.166228

Goodness knows on sizing, if especially made (designed by Q buyers cookie cutter pattern) for QVC

:mysmilie_10:

Yesterday on the "Style" channel , Glen Campbell stated he has known the Joe Brown brand for decades and one of his relations was involved in it .
At least that's what I think I heard.

Anyway they are too patchworky , not good for older person.
Less has to be more now.

I might have been interested but the arms look very long and I have short arms. This together with sizing issues has made up my mind to pass.

Well, it makes a mockery of the plus size models who are ALWAYS a High Street 16/18, because there is no sign of a plus size model for the TSV, despite the sizing going up to an 18 !!!! clearly there isn't much elastene ! and interestingly the model wearing a size 16 dress is nowhere near as large as the regular p/size gals !

Well, it makes a mockery of the plus size models who are ALWAYS a High Street 16/18, because there is no sign of a plus size model for the TSV, despite the sizing going up to an 18 !!!! clearly there isn't much elastene ! and interestingly the model wearing a size 16 dress is nowhere near as large as the regular p/size gals !

Snap! I was just about to post the same.

Note that the model wearing the 16 was actually a 14 (allegedly).

Boy there wasn't much breathing room on those jeans. But then according to Q presenters no one over 40 feels right in jeans until they try that particular Q range of jeans, so that's just about everyone on this forum dead inthe water!

If Ali K is an 8 and doesn't require a bulldog clip for Q clothes what the heck size must Jill F be?

I thought the sleeves looked like they could be tight as well as long. I reckon the elastication at the back could make your backside look big. I noticed that this had happened with the models. The models also look quite busty.

Latest posts

Back