Molton Brown TSV 17/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another fan of Coco and Sandalwood here. I am always surprised that for a gel that doesn’t smell the strongest in the bottle, it absolutely lingers for hours in the bathroom after use. I think it is lovely and also like the Coastal one. But I’m not getting the 500ml size so will be sitting on my hands. Luckily they have featured it in the last couple of trios I bought from Q so I have a nice little stash, 😀.
Since when has that stopped you adding more? You seem to forget that we know you by now on here.

I bought the 4 bottle boxed set as a gift. I can’t see a box with these so I probably wouldn’t have gone for them. Ms Forte kindly pointed out that the boxes aren’t free. They cost money to make and are good quality! Yes miss, thank you miss! I think they should do more boxed sets, especially around Christmas.

I bought the 4 bottle boxed set as a gift. I can’t see a box with these so I probably wouldn’t have gone for them. Ms Forte kindly pointed out that the boxes aren’t free. They cost money to make and are good quality! Yes miss, thank you miss! I think they should do more boxed sets, especially around Christmas.
this tsv & previos top up tsvs around this time of year have not contained boxes as they are meant ot be a stock up for people who love the brand & not as gifts

I like the Cypress but I'd rather have the mandarin spice on the MB website and they will probably sell their Christmas scents off after the event so I might just wait. Seen a king size bed set cozee bed set in clearance as well at a mere £36. Decisions decisions.

CC

I like the Cypress but I'd rather have the mandarin spice on the MB website and they will probably sell their Christmas scents off after the event so I might just wait. Seen a king size bed set cozee bed set in clearance as well at a mere £36. Decisions decisions.

CC
id love to try that mandarin spice but the issue is they only do it in the bauble in the bath & shower gel

Molton Brown Supersize Body Wash Duo
Item Number: 249056
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

Immerse yourself in a world of luxurious fragrances with this new Supersize Body Wash duo from Molton Brown. Each set features their iconic fragrance blends including Orange & Bergamot, Fiery Pink Pepper and Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel, designed to transform your bathing routine into an indulgent, sensorial experience. Whether you're starting your day with a refreshing shower or winding down with a relaxing bath, these gorgeous body washes will help to cleanse your skin, leaving it feeling soft and beautifully scented.
*A great saving: If you were to buy two 500ml Bath & Shower gels individually, directly from Molton Brown you'd pay £70. So, to get this Supersize Body Duo for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.96 plus P&P, you're saving £26.09.
Five-star luxury - found in the world's finest hotels and high-end department stores, Molton Brown is synonymous with luxury living. You too can create a boutique feeling at home in your bathroom with their range of beautifully fragranced products.
Elevate your daily routine - made in England from the finest ingredients, the Bath & Shower Gels from Molton Brown are well-loved for their rich, versatile formulas and can be used in your daily shower as a luxurious, cleansing wash or in your bath for an indulgent, pampering experience.
Which will you choose? - take your pick from Floral, Aromatic or Fresh fragrance options, each featuring two different bestselling Molton Brown scents. This duo is the perfect, pampering treat and will look great in your bathroom. Or, you could split the set and gift to friends this Christmas - there's still time to have it delivered before the big day!
Make your choice:
Floral option contains:
  • 1 x Orange and Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel (500ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in exquisite scent
  • 1 x Rosa Absolut Bath & Shower Gel (500ml)
Or
Aromatic option contains:
  • 1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (500ml)
  • 1 x Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (500ml)
Or
Fresh option contains:
  • 1 x Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel (500ml)
  • 1 x Serene Coco & Sandalwood Bath & Shower Gel (500ml)

Fragrance notes:
Orange & Bergamot:
  • Top notes: orange, bergamot and mandarin
  • Heart notes: neroli, cardamom and galbanum
  • Base notes: musk, ylang-ylang and cedarwood
Rosa Absolute:
  • Top notes: blackcurrant, pink pepper and raspberry
  • Heart notes: rose, violet leaf and geranium
  • Base notes: patchouli, labdanum and vanilla
Fiery Pink Pepper:
  • Top notes: pink pepper, tangerine and elemi
  • Heart notes: nutmeg, ginger and jasmine
  • Base notes: patchouli, cedarwood and oakmoss
Tobacco Absolute:
  • Top notes: elemi, bergamot and grapefruit
  • Heart notes: cedarwood, nutmeg and rosewood
  • Base notes: tobacco, leather and Peruvian balsam
Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel:
  • Top notes: fig leaves, cardamom and bergamot
  • Heart notes: marine notes, jasmine and violet leaf
  • Base notes: salted cypress, cedarwood and musk
Coco & Sandalwood:
  • Top notes: creamy Filipino coconut, milk and cinnamon
  • Heart notes: honeyed jasmine, cedarwood and copahu
  • Base notes: sandalwood, guaiacum wood and vetiver

Thank you so much SCW ! … I bought the floral … I had some with my day money that I bought blind 🤦🏻‍♀️ didn’t get it from here or reviews from here .. I gave it to hubby .. I have the name of it upstairs ..
too masculine for me me … so I’ve rebought my birthday money present lol

I might have been tempted if Pink Pepper & Coastal were in the same set but honestly, I’m not really that disappointed that they’re not.
I’m slowly getting through my MB stash and funnily enough, I’m actually not in any great rush to replace it.
What’s happening to us??! I’m just the same. I will see what the upcoming sales have to offer as, in case I haven’t mentioned it before, I do like a proper bargain, but this TSV just doesn’t excite me. I can see why some are pleased with it but I have no need for more of what’s starting to feel like the same old thing.

Latest posts

Back